[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: critics.png (426KB, 1128x479px) Image search: [Google]
critics.png
426KB, 1128x479px
You can only pick one
>>
>>74701214
How about none
>>
>>74701214
I pick none.
>>
Fantano.

>>74701223
>>74701231
Quit being pussies and just choose one.
>>
Gun to my head, I would choose the bullet
>>
>>74701214
None of them.
>>
>>74701214
none
but if I have to pick one I guess I'd choose Scaruffi, as much as I hate him
>>
>>74701240
I don't care what any of them think, I have my own brain.
>>
>>74701214
Scaruffi for sure
>>
>>74701240
>actually picks one

What a cuck.
>>
>>74701214
They're all fucking awful, but if I had to choose I guess Fantano, but only because he's somewhat entertaining to watch
>>
>>74701214
Scaruffi's a complete contrarian muppet, but he's pretty funny, as much as he doesn't mean to be
Fantano's often pretty close to what I think, but he also doesn't really know what he's on about half the time
Fuck Christgau

I'd probably have to go Fantano desu
>>
fantano. im not really interested in those highly analytical review styles of the two other persons depicted.
>>
>>74701214
They're all bad.
>>
Hardmode: they are your roommate and you have to talk to them about music every day

Christgau
>>
File: 1501130053920.png (17KB, 355x381px) Image search: [Google]
1501130053920.png
17KB, 355x381px
scaruffi
he hates some of my favorite albums but he seems to know his shit in general. good taste in film too
>>
Kill Cristgau
Fuck Fantano
Marry Scaruffi
>>
>>74701294
Fantano is literally the only one likable enough that you'd want to converse with him.
>>
>>74701214
lol
>>
>>74701319
Kill yr idols
>>
>Christgau
A complete pseud and honestly he is no different from any random pundit from Rolling Stone

>Fantano
Complete sell out, he barely reviews anything interesting anymore, I mean the guy unironically reviewed a Kesha album. All the /mu/tans left when he started pandering to the alt-light with his shitty memes. He produces so much content to get dem bucks, you know he doesn't listens the albums properly. Fantano is a sad money whore and Cal is not funny anymore.

>Scaruffi
I don't hate him, I know his Beatles review was harsh and unfair but other then that, the guy runs a comfy site. I like him more desu, you can agree or disagree with his reviews but you can't accuse him of being dishonest.
>>
>>74701294
Fantano would grand as a roommate
>>
Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.
>>
Fantano. Is this a joke?!
>>
>>74701214
scaruffi
jokes on you i already watched everything from fantano
>>
>>74701223
fpbp
>>
>>74701411
>he unironically picked piero over the other two
BAKA. The objectively best answer is Christgau
>>
>>74701244
You don't have to watch them you cuck
>>
>>74703281
Sorry you're not a cuck you're probably a nice person
>>
>>74701214
le Italian pedofil
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.