[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest album of this decade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: a0037309517_10[1].jpg (116KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0037309517_10[1].jpg
116KB, 1200x1200px
Greatest album of this decade
>>
File: lil.jpg (768KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lil.jpg
768KB, 3000x3000px
>>74701069
Your album sucks.
>>
>>74701088
Is that the best peep album?
>>
>>74701098
Probably, yeah. The newest one (Come Over When You're Sober) is pretty good too.

If you like that type of stuff check out GothBoiClique.
>>
It's up there for sure.

Cant wait to see what more stuff they make with full of hell
>>
>>74701120
>GothBoiClique
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>74701232
lol i was just fucking around, its kinda boring dude... like the noise parts of it are kinda shallow if you know what i mean, plus the sound with the woman talking about "your" parents is ultra corny and made me respect the album and band a lot less.do you like the thing they did with krieg ? like krieg or any BM band is a band i would listen to if i wanted the type of "hardcore" music that this album was
>>74701120
I like come over when you're sober more cus the guitar is just more crisp and the kicks hit way harder and the production in general is just better,But I've only listened to a few songs from hellboy .GBC is kinda gay as a collective and i only like tracy and peep, like sesh, sadboys, and goth money is just way more creative and i feel like gbc takes too much inspiration from them. Why do you like hellboy so much?
>>
>>74701389
I haven't what they've done with krieg
>>
>>74701558
heard*
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.