[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion and Music Taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: look_at_this_fucking_hipster.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
look_at_this_fucking_hipster.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
How do you feel music taste and fashion sense are correlated?

Every "hip" place full of young white people are packed to the gills with girls sporting this "alternative" style. No matter where they're from (it could be another fucking region in the country), they all wear the same clothes and have the same expressions and shitty sense of "ironic" or "post-ironic" humor. They have retro sailor tattoos on their thighs and look greasy and grungy even after bathing, especially their hair which is always matted and you can see dandruff and probably food crumbs or flaky dried cum. The few that take better care of themselves usually sport vintage clothes so they look like Bettie Page meets Betty Crocker. In either case, they have a "wide" taste of music which is so fucking incongruous because why would you like shit like country blues, Duke Ellington, but also Oneohtrix Point Never and wear filthy denim vests with punk patches?

What the fuck's up with that?!
>>
>>74700259
women are people too. they make mistakes, and they have flaws. some of the less fortunate ones even sleep with assholes like you.
>>
Sounds like you got dumpde
>>
It's all for attention, man.
>>
This is stupid
>>
>>74700287
>>74700291
Here comes the beta brigade.
>>
>>74700520
here comes the virgin brigade

charlottesville wasn't enough they're back for round 2
>>
>>74700617
>everyone I don't like comes from /pol/
Here's your (you)
>>
Fuck courtney
>>
File: jean-seberg.jpg (26KB, 337x420px) Image search: [Google]
jean-seberg.jpg
26KB, 337x420px
the french short bob naif revival will save us, pic and video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxDv_RTdLQo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.