[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good albums from America this decade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 85443495.png (158KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
85443495.png
158KB, 1000x802px
Any good albums from America this decade?
>>
Yeezus
>>
>>74698529
>good
>>
>>74698762
It is good, you simply are stupid for thinking is not
>>
File: 1475432287635.png (297KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
1475432287635.png
297KB, 576x566px
>south
>liposuction
>>
>>74699311
Oh look another /leftypol/ jackass being condescending toward the working class he supposedly wants to help. Fuck you, you people are so disrespectful towards struggling poor people calling them rednecks and nazis and fat walmart shoppers and shit, yet you supposedly want to help them. That's why no one likes your shit.
>>
>>74699316
calm down porky

you'll be able to afford the liposuction after some overtime
>>
>>74699316
Triggered
>>
>>74699324
When I'm done you can have the excess for your micro-penis enlargement.
>>
>>74699335
>when /pol/ are bigger SJWs than an actual marxist

like they say antifa are the real fascists
alt right are the real sjws
can we make that a thing
>>
>>74699316
Wow, calm down, no need to get angry, it was just a simple insult
>>
>>74698483
mental note: never go on the pull in North Dakota
>>
Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver
Danny Brown - XXX
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
Neon Indian - Vega Intl. Night School
Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City
Spoon - They Want My Soul
The War On Drugs - Lost In The Dream
>>
>>74699464
>memerap
lmao
>>
>>74699311
>complains about constant /pol/itics on /mu/
>posts porky
Why is /mu/ so retarded?
>>
The Age of Adz
Carrie & Lowell
>>
>>74699316
The south doesn't want the help of any yankee liberals. They want to rise again on their own. Good luck with that.
>>
>>74699316
This
>>
>>74699592
lefty/pol/ is /pol/
They don't actually hang out at their own place.
>>
>>74699880
You get the idea you fucking autist.
>>
>>74699899
ur dum
>>
>>74699854
This.
They'll need to invest in a lot of cranes, or much more lypo.
>>
>>74698483
>vaginal rejuvination
added to the list of reasons to avoid north dakota
>>
>>74698483
Sunbather
The Seer, To Be Kind, Glowing Man
Halcyon Digest
Like Clockwork
>>
Redpill me on penis enlargement
>>
>>74700160
You pull on your dick until it gets bigger.
>>
>>74700160
they cut off your schlong and tape on a cucumber
>>
>>74700160
I've been jelqing for more than 6 months. This is what I have learned. I’ve experimented with different jelqing techniques and schedules over the past 6 months or so and I thought I would share what I have discovered. Of course, this is what works for me. It may not work for you.
I pretty much just jelq. I do some light stretching on and off but my main focus is jelqing.
I use an overhand alternating sitting down 2-3 second stroke.
Basically what I have discovered is that erect jelqing not only is dangerous, but completely ineffective.
I erect jelqed for two months and saw a decrease in length of .25 inch. My width was reduced by .50 inch. This was after recovery from three day impotence after I gave up erect jelqing as an “advanced” technique. Of course, we all know erect jelqing is dangerous. You could burst a vein. I think however it is unlikely you will burst a vein. In my experience, the real danger is loss of dick.
The worse advice you will ever hear is to erect jelq as an advanced technique. You know, to make your dick bigger means that it must be bigger when jelqing is the only way it will get bigger in reality. You know, dont do this as a beginner. This is false bullshit.
>>
>>74700217

I’m using a a light 5 day a week 10 minute jelq routine and I have gained over an inch in length and .75 in width in just one month of correct jelqing. I alternate this with a day on and day off schedule. Some of this gain is probably cumulative but most of it is through adherence to these basic principles:
1) Less is more. 10 minutes is more than enough jelqing time to stimulate growth.
2) Rest days are more important than jelqing days. You must rest. If not every other day than do a light schedule and take the weekend off.
3) Do not jelq erect or even close to it. 50 -70% is perfect. You need blood to force around in your dick. An erect dick stresses it too much and will need a very long recovery period. A recovery from damage and destruction and atrophy. Not growth.
Yes, it will look big when you do it - but you will lose and lose big in the end.
4) Start your jelq from total flaccidness and let it build.
10 minutes per day 5 days a week is great.
20 minutes every other day is good too.
Remember, it is better to rest too much than to rest too little.
One guarantees recovery and growth and the other is wasting time.
>>
File: Weezer-white-album.jpg (92KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Weezer-white-album.jpg
92KB, 1200x1200px
>>74698483
ye
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.