[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

what the fuck
>>
what is the point of this thread
>>
>>74695760
sorry i didnt understand what the screencap was from. thats a disgrace.
>>
Should be lower
The Doors are garbage
>>
>>74695661
Plebfork knows their shit.

Hell, they even put le ebin banana album at #1! That means they know music guys.
>>
>>74696106
People would birch about their list no matter what. If it were the "standard" list with all the classics at the top people would call them out for a lack of originality, if they mix things up people call them out for contrarianism.
>>
>>74696130
no sgt pepper was the correct album to be #1
>>
>>74696145
Got to scaruffi.com and educate yourself
>>
What kind of list is that, best albums ever? best of the 60s?
>>
>>74696362
60s
>>
>>74696362
best of the 60's
>>
>>74695837
>that's a disgrace
I consider it a virtue if you don't know what the screencap is from.
>>
>>74696152

or you know, just listen to more music.
>>
>>74696145
But it's not even better than Pet Sounds which isn't even better than Surf's Up.
>>
>>74696413
did ya know scaruffi has listened to literally every album worth listening to? his word is canon
>>
its to make space for all the 60s female pop and second-rate soul albums that p4k will have revisioned as being good for social posturing
>>
>>74696382

then a 95th place is retarded
>>
File: not true.jpg (3KB, 142x25px) Image search: [Google]
not true.jpg
3KB, 142x25px
>>74696494
>>
>>74696408
yeah i agree, but i meant it is a disgrace that the album was ranked so low
>>
>>74696518

Holy shit, you are right.
The Shirelles, The Supremes and The Shangri-Las all better than The Doors.
Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone with 2 fucking albums each in the top 30.
>>
>>74696793
Why? The Doors are complete trash, a 95th place is too high for them.?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.