[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

lmao
>>
Fuck they ranked my favorite 60s album number one. fuck fuck fuck. It will be meme core in a week.
>>
>>74695585
>TVU&N
>not already meme core
>>
>>74695585
lol
>>
THE FACT THAT
>>
Where did Piper At the Gates of Dawn place?
>>
>>74695585
The banana Warhol album was a meme when you discovered it here
>>
File: scaruffy-lennon.png (191KB, 1774x627px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffy-lennon.png
191KB, 1774x627px
>>74695757
>>
>>74695585

You only discovered the banana album because of p4k in the first place. Their influence and reach goes back decades.
>>
>>74695824

I discovered it in 2002 if you want me to be honest. It was recommended by my high school teacher. It's amazing how much you guys think pitchfork and mu is. Insular mass autism.
>>
>>74695762
120 lol
>>
>>74695842

Pitchfork has been big since the late 90s. By 2002 they were already the biggest and most influential music reviewing outlet in the industry.
>>
>>74695585
Man, now a bunch of normies will start listening to them and they won't be obscure anymore.
>>
>>74695824
>>74695874
lmao if you think the Velvet Underground is only popular because of p4k you are delusional. my fucking mom introduced me to them
>>
>>74695585
t. A Clon
>>
>>74695824
>>74695874
lol I'm pretty sure andy warhol was a much bigger factor in this album's success than pitchfork dude
>>
>>74695842
>I discovered it in 2002
>It was recommended by my high school teacher
how the fuck do you even browse mu? aren't you in your 30s?
>>
>>74695585
>worst beatles album
>favorite 60s album

baka senpai
>>
>>74695669
>>74695746
>>74695784
>>74695893
>falling this hard for the most obvious joke in the universe
See, this is why /mu/ is one of the worst boards. Not because of contents per se, but because it's frequenters are so bad at picking up on shenanigans.
>>
Whoever wrote that review didn't know what they were talking about.

>When I'm 64 as German Oom Pah.......

That's BRITISH DANCE HALL!

And I thought I hated that femi-nazi bitch and that scruffy wop, but THIS...............
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.