[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of this project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of this project
>>
>>74694414
AOTY
>>
Alot of fun beats and personality from the rappers/singers, just not enough substance for me to continually come back to it. I still like it though
>>
Actually talented rappers who make decent hip hop. They are flamboyant cock suckers too
>>
>>74694507
Stop this fucking meme. Only Kevin is gay
>>
>>74694414
I'm seeing them in two weeks in nyc
>>
>>74694560
You're so fucking lucky
>>
>>74694627
I haven't heard much, but I did see one part of live show on YouTube and it looks pretty bad, won't know until I see for myself and I'll make a thread the day of
>>
>>74694859
You should listen to saturation!
>>
they suck honestly. If fantano gave them a 6 or a 7 like they deserved they wouldn't have half the hype. They're like the injury reserve of 2017 except even worse
>>
>>74694414
I like it a lot but there's several duds and Dom is the only good rapper they have. Hopefully Merlyn and Ameer get less time on Saturation II.
>>
>>74695690
merlyn's the most talented member
>>
prob my aoty so far

every single they've released is good, which is a lot

there are obvious flaws but it's still very creative and the entire premise behind the group is super inspiring

seeing them in portland on their upcoming tour
>>
>>74694538
That Jamaican guy who always wears a dress may also be gay
>>
>>74695789
>>74695690
Matt champion, Kevin, merlyn, and ameer are the best ones
>>
Fantangis ratings aside, I dig like one third of the album, the rest seemed kind of cheap and unconvincing. Judging from the new singles I think part 2 may be way better
>>
>>74695872
merlyn's bi if anything, pretty sure he talks about girls in multiple of his verses
>>
>>74695883
Dom > Kevin > Matt >>>> Ameer (same verse every fucking time, I sold weed, I kick in doors,) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bootleg young thug
>>
>>74695883
it really varies from song to song, everyone has highlights at some point. I really like all of them and I think you could make a good argument for literally any of them as the best, which is why it works so well. Merlyn's just my personal favorite most consistently.
>>
>>74695909
sounds nothing like young thug

Just because someone has a strange voice and good melodies doesn't mean they're a thugger clone. He's from Uganda, it's an accent.
>>
File: YkjPMMYeG2Gc.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YkjPMMYeG2Gc.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>74695959
he's actively trying to be young thug. look at his hair and the crossdressing.
>>
>>74695909
Who was that fat guy from star with the first verse
>>
>>74696021
dom
>>
The 3 singles they dropped are better than any song on Saturation desu
>>
Brockhampton is the best thing in rap atm by a pretty wide margin.
>>
gummy ratings
>1. kevin
>2. ameer
>3. dom
>4. merlyn
>5. matt

swamp
>1. merlyn
>2. dom
>3. ameer
>4. joba

junky
>1. kevin
>2. matt
>3. merlyn
>4. dom
>5. ameer
>6. joba
>>
>>74696467
It's sad how rare rap that isn't trap or heavily influenced by trap is now
>>
>>74696690
Is trap the rap equivlent of hair metal?
>>
>>74696683
merlyn is the worst in the group by far
>>
they're very inspiring

the world needs more groups like these guys, just living together and making tunes.
>>
>>74696751
he has some really amazing lyrics and his inflection is really original

>Never would've have met my friends if not for satellites
>Yeah, I'll cuff her even if she do not suck me right
>Always planned to be a rapper when I failed at life
>Luckily professor failed me at the proper time

Joba isn't bad but he's my least favorite.
personal rank
1. kevin and ameer
3. dom and merlyn
5. matt
6. joba
>>
>>74696776
those are pretty bad lyrics, i dont know what your trying to prove by posting those.

he definitely has potential but right now he seems like a one trick pony that only serves as a hype man if anything. the other rappers are far beyond his range and versatility.
>>
>>74694414
I liked the first half or so of Saturation, but then that shit dropped hard in quality. Fucking crazy first track though, I love that shit.
>>
I wanted to like saturation a lot more than I actually did. I just felt that it had too many flaws to gloss over. Hope that Saturation II is a lot more consistent, the singles have my expectations high so far
>>
I think it's fucking amazing. AOTY so far.
>>
>>74695789
This
>>
>>74696683
Agreed
>>
>few days before Saturation 2
>suddenly Brockhampton threads start poping out
totally not shill
>>
>>74698395
They've been shilled here everyday since Saturation came out
>>
>>74698395
>few days before Saturation 2
>suddenly Brockhampton threads start poping out
Definitely not fans getting excited or anything right? Thats far too unlikely a thing to happen!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.