[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Kendrick Lamar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: good-kid-maad-city-55d645e982c7b.jpg (806KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
good-kid-maad-city-55d645e982c7b.jpg
806KB, 1000x1000px
What do you guys think of Kendrick Lamar?
>>
>Kendrick Lamar
More like Nigger Niggar
>>
I like him alot, but you get bullied for saying that around here
>>
TPAB = GKMC > Sec.80 > Damn >>>>>> UU
>>
>>74694096
*pushes you onto the ground*
*kicks dirt into your eye*
Heh............. do I even have to say it, kid?
>>
He sold out and nobody cares
>>
>>74694061
Unironically the GOAT. No one here wants to admit it tho.
>>
>>74694219
He sold out in the way that he knew he would sell more copies if he made a more accessible, modern album. But he didn't put any less effort into Damn. and still made a conceptual and interesting album
>>
GOAT
>>
>>74694096
*gets close to you*
What's wrong sissy?

*Grabs crotch*
we both know you like it slut
>>
Hes good but overrated, but I think its trendy for normies to be on his cock. Chance the Rapper is the same.

>LOYALTY, GOT ROYALTY IN MUH DNA
>>
TPAB is probably objectively his best work but S80 is my favorite. DAMN has like four good tracks. Completely disappointing
>>
>>74694061
This was his best album.
>>
Damn was boring as fuck sonically compared to untitled unmastered and tpab also humble is one of the most annoying songs ever
>>
>>74694124
Agreed, but UU isn't horrible as you implied.
>>
>>74694259
>conceptual
In what way
>>
>>74694780
If the first and last track don't lead you to believe that there is a concept going on with the album, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also the whole album is about his self-struggles, represented through the contrasting themes of songs (such as love and lust, pride and humble) giving insight into his life and being conflicted with two sides of him that are proud of what he's accomplished, and ashamed of stuff he's failed to do
>>
File: paul stoned.jpg (48KB, 404x480px) Image search: [Google]
paul stoned.jpg
48KB, 404x480px
>>74694866
not the other guy....but isnt that the idea of most albums? to re[resent the lives of the ppl making the music?

nice dubs btw
>>
GKMC > DAMN > UU = TPAB > S80
>>
>>74694941
Ya, it isn't neccessarily the most original concept, but I think he went about it in an original way.

I don't even love the album desu, but I do believe it is a conceptual album even if it isn't as strong as his other releases in concept or content
>>
>>74694061
Pretty consistently good, but white people suck his dick almost as much as MF DOOM.
>>
Boring flows, preachy, voice like a midget toddler, overrated.
>>
File: paul.jpg (4KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
>>74694998
im nt saying theres no concept...only listened to it twice while super high....there could be something there but its either too meta to get or half baked....I couldnt tell you....too busy wanting taylor swifts farts in my face
>>
Remember when he wrote songs about being a pot smoking loner with adhd? Now he writes pop for 14-25 y old white girls.
>>
>>74694124
i think sec 80's last here but i agree overall
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.