[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: topsters2.png (685KB, 1720x1620px) Image search: [Google]
topsters2.png
685KB, 1720x1620px
So what do you guys think about my chart?
>>
>>74692787
very clearly a teenager, but a solid chart for the tastes. Branch out tho buckaroo
>>
>>74692989
I'm not the op, but I'm just wondering. It seems like there is a wode variety of genres and spanning at least 4 decades. How is op not branched out?
>>
>>74692787
Why Wahalla out of all the Dean Blunt releases?
>>
>>74692989
Yeah I posted the chart. I usually branch out and listen to different genres a lot.
Right now these are the albums I've been listening to a lot. I branch out to even listen to Jim Reeves, Johnny Cash, and Patsy Cline to. Along with Broads of Canada, Atari Teenage Riot, Death Grips, Aphex Twin, and whoever Im in the mood to listen to. I mainly listen to Indie Rock, Emo, Post-Punk, Hardcore, Metal, and whatever. Ive been to tons of shows before also. The best ones being
Death Grips @ the Masquerade
Trash Talk and Ratking
Alex G
Diiv
Jay Z and Kanye
>>
>>74693142
Oh yeah I've seen and met Dean Blunt when he performed in Atlanta. That show was amazing to. He performed as Babyfather @ 787.
>>
>>74693301
too*
>>
>>74693142
Idk I really like the instrumentals off of that album. It's not my favorite Dean Blunt project. My favorite one has to be Black Metal and I own the vinyl copy of that album. These are albums that Im currently listening to. I don't considered half of these albums being, "One of the greatest albums I've listened to" even though some of them are on my top favorite list.
>>
>>74693070
Wide variety of genres doesn't mean branching out. These are pretty entry level albums.
>>
>>74693531
damn. thanks for the negative criticism. wanted me to post captain beef heart, meshuggah, sufjan stevens, or hanatarash? lmao. Pharmakon? Do you make any music? lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.