[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me some interesting stories or facts about Bob Dylan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2710.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2710.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
Tell me some interesting stories or facts about Bob Dylan.
>>
He's kind of a cunt and we all love him for it.
>>
>>74690296
a fucking midget walked him up on stage one time
>>
He is one of the most overrated music artists of all time
>>
his music is boring as fuck
>>
He has really shitty concerts
>>
He literally have no idea how to fucking sing
>>
>>74690463
Stale meme.
>>
>>74690296
He'll be fine.
>>
File: BobDylan.jpg (1MB, 3654x4350px) Image search: [Google]
BobDylan.jpg
1MB, 3654x4350px
I love him :)
>>
>>74690501
that's not interesting
>>
File: BobDylanSmirk.jpg (122KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BobDylanSmirk.jpg
122KB, 1200x630px
>>74691203
it's interesting to me
>>
>>74690296
His name is Robert Allen Zimmerman
>>
One time before a show, he took a walk through a suburban neighborhood to look at some houses. It was raining out and he was in a raincoat. The neighborhood people got creeped and called the police, so the police came and detained him. This was in like 2009

Also here's him talking on the phone to his stalker that would routinely dig through his garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNmJrv1-5U
>>
>>74690296
isn't that Vincent Price?
>>
>>74691292
Who the fuck doesn't know who Bob Dylan is?
>>
The most interesting thing to me about Dylan was how much he fucked over women.
In the 60s, he fucked tons of random groupies, cheated on all of his girlfriends and actually married one of them - while dating Joan Baez - and didn't even tell her.
He was a really bad alcoholic, fucked multiple women while married to Sara.
In the 70s, he "retired" in order to be a better husband, but as soon as he started touring, he started it all again. In one story, he brings one of his fuck buddies to breakfast and this huge fight breaks out, in which he punches Sara Dylan in the face in front of their kids. He made 'Idiot Wind' a staple of his live shows after that.
Even during the born-again era of the 80s, he married one of his back up singers, and cheated on HER with one of the other back up singers.
They had a daughter together who came out as gay a couple years back and Dylan refused to go to her wedding.
>>
>>74690441
>He is one of the most overrated music artists of all time
I saw him live earlier this summer and I can say it was honestly one of the best concerts Ive ever seen. His band was fucking increidble and everything sounded amazing. Bobs voice was haggard but still definitively Bob Dylan.
>>
>>74690296
His singing voice isn't his regular voice, he adopts a different voice when singing.
>>
File: Boner.png (82KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
Boner.png
82KB, 241x250px
Everyone in Duluth said he was an uptight asshole to everyone.
>>
>>74690384
this
>>
>>74691410
I could understand people not knowing it's him when he's in full rain gear and sunglasses so as to not be recognized. The cop heard of him but didn't know his face well enough to know it was him though.
>>
File: bob-dylan-richard-avedon-1965.jpg (344KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bob-dylan-richard-avedon-1965.jpg
344KB, 820x1024px
https://youtu.be/Gz64XSVYy2g

Richard Dickinson who killed his mother to 'One more cup of coffee for the road' was allowed to see Dylan perform in Tasmania as part of his correctional treatment for schizophrenia.
>>
>>74691469
He should have just started talking.
>>
>>74691440
real alpha
>>
joan was hot af
>>
supermarket copy pasta
>>
The song Neighborhood Bully (1983) strongly implies he's not just a Zionist, but a supporter of Likud. Its claimed that he attended Jewish Defense League (Meir Kahane's group) meetings in the late 60s as well.

So in other words he should collaborate with Radiohead.
>>
File: bob dylan dana story.png (221KB, 1061x261px) Image search: [Google]
bob dylan dana story.png
221KB, 1061x261px
The time he rendered Dana Gillespie pantsless after he inexplicably put on her pants after banging her,
>>
File: 1502172239974.png (190KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1502172239974.png
190KB, 1000x1399px
>>74690344
>>
>>74691440
source on this? Specifically the daughter being gay and not going to her wedding and punching Sara
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.