[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a better EP released this year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

protip: you can't
>>
File: 1502440276637.jpg (109KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502440276637.jpg
109KB, 1024x1200px
>>74688658
umm no sweetie
>>
>>74688658
Wasn't even the best EP released on its release date.
>>
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - The French Press
>>
Ariel's early stuff is a lot better tbf
>>
>>74689387
I don't understand people like this. Pom Pom, tears on fire/on another day, lovetrap with solo, almost all of mature themes contain so much better songs than his early shit. They're amazing regardless of if it's AP or not. I just don't get how you can honestly prefer his early works compared to the new unless it's personal nostalgia or something retarded like it's because it's Lofi for the hipsterism, but I thought all those people died in 2013
>>
>>74689296
Listening to the new one for the first time now and it's great.
>>
>>74689522
Wow you really have zero concept of songwriting or innovative production if you think fucking Pom Pom is better than Doldrums, Loverboy, Duh, or Yas Dudette. You only started liking Ariel because pitchfork decided he was cool and normies were no longer afraid of the Pink.

FYI: most of his new material is watered down renditions of his old stuff. Half of Pom Pom is that. If you shit on lofi sound or """hipsters"" I'm gonna assume you were too dumb to get ariel or john maus when they were actually transgressive artists.
>>
>>74690180
not the guy you've been talking to, but i think you may be unfairly discounting pom pom becuase its more popular than his old stuff.

i've been listening to ariel since around 2007 and i love pom pom just as much as his early stuff. i would consider it his real masterpiece at this point of his career. of course this is just my opinion, but you don't need to be rude or elitist about yours.
>>
File: R-10302008-1494949889-5748.jpeg.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-10302008-1494949889-5748.jpeg.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
unfortunately slept on.
>>
>>74690262
I actually like Pom Pom (it's the best of his 4AD trilogy imo) but there's too many normies like Anthony fantano who appropriate Ariel and toss out his early stuff
>>
>>74690180
Wow. Someone is sensitve.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.