[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pink Floyd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>74683275
syd
>>
>>74683275
Roger
It was him who left the band, not the band who left him. They had every right to carry on without him.
>>
Just hear the post-Waters albuns, compare it with the others, and you will have your answer
>>
The bald one.
>>
>>74683307
Roger is an egomaniac but i dont blame him, he was carrying the band creatively for a long time. Wright completely checked out after dark side and Gilmour's creative input had been declining steadily since WYWH.
>>
>>74683275

roger got understandably bluepilled. gilmour tried to be a good businessman. nobody really won
>>
roger was right to leave the band, but wrong to try and sue them. he admits that himself. they couldn't have done anything more together.
>>
while we're talking about these two fine gentlemen, let me ask you lads; does anyone else notice the stark similarity between these two solo songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v99NiKX9DB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4V5JhjkuuE

they were both recorded around the same time and released months apart. am i imaging the near identical guitar line?
>>
such a bizarre looking guy, though at the same time strangely attractive
>>
>>74683543
I think one of the big problems was also that Waters wasn't interested in accepting input from the other members. Yeah Waters was 90% of the band by Animals but that 10% of input from Gilmore and Wright made a big deal. That's why I think there was such a decline in quality from Animals to The Wall. Waters ego was no longer in check.

That said, even The Final Cut shits all over A Momentary Lapse of Good Music
>>
>>74683898
>tfw you pretend to care about the plight of the palestinians just to bang brown qts 30 years your junior
>>
>>74683275
Roger. His egomania destroyed the band. In saying that, his egomania created some brilliant music.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.