[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why havent you started a band with your mates yet anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Why havent you started a band with your mates yet anon?
>>
because of the jews
>>
>>74680707
rock music is dead.
>>
My friends likes either indie rock or hip hop, why would I want my sublime and inspired music to be heard by such plebs, let alone performed?
>>
>>74680747
Factually wrong.
>>
File: anger.png (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
40KB, 200x200px
It's hard enough to find people who aren't interested in trap, let alone start up a band
>>
I don't have any "buds"
>>
because I play piano :(
>>
>>74680707
My only friend (and best friend for 7 years) can't play an instrument.

I myself, can finger out guitar chords after several seconds, and can't be bothered to put the work in to do better, because I'm a lazy cunt, and I also tried for 3+ months before and only got as far as being able to play greensleeves melody and stand by me.
>>
>>74680852
I dont think theres a criteria of skill to start a band last time i checked. Punk was big once upon a time so..
>>
>>74680707
>mates
don't rub it in
>>
>tfw none of your friends are into noisy drone-doom
>or play instruments for that matter
idk. at some point in the future.
>>
>>74680707
Don't have any mates, mate.
>>
>>74680707
I aint got no mates
>>
Capitalism makes it impossible to follow one's passions
>>
>>74680707
I did, but the guitarist graduated and moved to the other end of the country

now I'm in a new country and have to find a new band and instruments, joy
>>
I have no friends anymore and i suck at the guitar I could be good enough for some punk band but that's about it
>>
All my friends dont live close by anymore. Whats a good site to find bandmates? (Besides craigslist)
>>
>>74680771
>sublime inspired music
Mac DeMarco, is that you?
>>
>no friends
>can't play any instruments
>don't know how to sing, rap, or growl
>>
>>74684232
This
>>
>>74680747
>implying rock is the only music you can play in band formation
>>
i did but it got fucked over because one of us got married
>>
I did but we had a lot of inside problems. I play bass and guitar (mostly bass with the mates since i'm the only one who knows how) and I really don't care about what genre we played, drummer was jazz oriented, singer/acoustic guitarist was like me on the genre view, and our keyboardist was the same way. The fucking electric guitarist we had would ONLY play like early 2000's alt music and would refuse to play anything else. As practice we legit only played The Strokes, Six Nation State, and The Black Keys. When it came to writing, we got NOTHING done because he wanted everyone to follow through with his big plans of reigniting the 2000's alt scene but nobody else wanted to do that. It fell apart really quickly and I only ever play with the acoustic guitarist now. We're all still mates though
>>
Because i'm very specific on how I want my music to sound so it's easier if I remain a solo act.
Plus I have no friends.
>>
>>74680775
This. My friends don't even play instruments. Not that I'm any good at my guitar yet but still it would be cool to have some lads to jam with
>>
>>74682861
This
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.