[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been lied to again and again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: CST012.jpg (329KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
CST012.jpg
329KB, 900x900px
*sobs*
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (36KB, 236x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
36KB, 236x361px
>people pretend to enjoy this music
>>
DISHONEST MUSIC MAKING
>>
>>74675075
>>74675134
lames
>>
>>74676622
>t. gybe band member
Get a job and quit posting here, dirtball. Your music is the equivalent of rape. LIAR
>>
why /mu/
>>
>>74676821
Because GYBE is a shit band and always was. The hipstery teens just shitposted enough to make this board think otherwise, but only for a time.
>>
File: fhgjujbp.png (189KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
fhgjujbp.png
189KB, 624x350px
>>74675054
But dat opening track tho???? Shut yo ass up !
>>
THIS ALBUM IS GREAT FUCK YOU ALL
>>
pure musical bliss. it maks me want to cry the part with the violins absolutely nothing like it. too bad most music sucks nowadays.
>>
>moo turned against gybe
feels good man, this shithole is learning
>>
File: 1494593329489.png (80KB, 529x327px) Image search: [Google]
1494593329489.png
80KB, 529x327px
One of the very few things that actually reached me and you found it.
>>
>>74676881
>projecting
>>
THEERREEEE WILLLLL BEE NNOOOOOOTTTTTHINNNNNG YOOOOOUU WIIIILLLL BEEEEEEE LLOOOOOOOKKKIINNNGGG FOOOORR IIIINNN THHHHIISSS WOOOORRLLLLLDDDDD EXCEPT IN FOR YOUR GOD

THIS IS ALL A DREAM
A DREAM IN DEATH
>>
10000th for Fuck GYBE
>>
What's this all about?
>>
>>74681051
one samefag who doesnt like gybe and has nothing else to do with his time
>>
>>74681166
>one samefag who doesnt like gybe and has nothing else to do with his time
This is fake news, and damage control from Godspeed shitters.
>>
>>74675075
>>74675134
Forcing memes never work idiots
>>
>>74680785
>projecting projection

>>74679872
this guy gets it

gybe always been melodramatic tryhardcore ft. cheesy samples
>>
GY!BE really is complete trash. They are the ones who are primarily responsible for the shitfest that is contemporary post-rock
>>
Reminder that only plebs with ADHD hate GYBE.
>>
>>74679872
I think you mean Regresing. What albums would you consider classics?

>>74681600
You as well. Enlighten us.

This board was a lot better when the same 1-3 faggots didn't clutter it up with attempts to force uninspired memes. Were these kids bullied on RYM and opting to target the top-rated band on their offenders' lists? Sad!
>>
>>74681206
>get called out for shitposting and samefagging
>m-muh damage control am i fitting in g-guise
Like pottery.
>>
>it's gybe is bad forced meme
shit attempt desu
>>
they have better albums. Honestly, we all need to move onto better post-rock bands. Don't get me wrong, I love gy!be, they're objectively one of the most original and busty bands on earth or at least in Canada, but there are other Constellations artist that deserve the debate and or attention that GY!BE gets. Take Fly Pan Am as an example. They're genuinely amazing and quite weird. They have three studio albums and a criminally rated EP, but does /mu/ care to discuss their work? No. Why? Because 9/10 of you fuckers would rather piss someone off by making a stupid, unproductive thread. That's what /b/ is fo'
>>
>>74682060
>>74682054
t. samefagging gybe fan projecting onto others
>>
>>74681929
I hate GY!BE but love Wandelweiser stuff which is much more minimalistic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.