[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you listen to our 24 hour song?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Wayne_MAIN.jpg (79KB, 384x356px) Image search: [Google]
Wayne_MAIN.jpg
79KB, 384x356px
Did you listen to our 24 hour song?
>>
>>74673092
Go back to s4s
>>
>did you listen to post 90s lips

nope
>>
>>74673170
i do, because they only started to get good with embryonic
>>
Why did Piero Scaruffi give Telepathic Surgery an 8/10? How is that album on level with Boces or Electro Shock-Blues? It only has one good song on it. An 8 is a huge score from him
>>
>>74673248
He just pisses through a discography once and puts down a first impression without revisiting any of it at all
>>
Are the Lips done or do they have some creative juice left? I liked The Terror but that was a while ago already
>>
>>74673270
I think a lot of old bands that are creatively burnt out like them should completely throw back to their old style. I think Metallicas the only band who at least tried this
>>
is this nigga still friends with miley
>>
>>74673240
And stopped with The Terror
>>
>>74673270
idk if that's possible desu. That was like three decades ago and they are a completely different band now
>>
>>74673300
Meaning that they peaked with The Terror
>>
>>74673270
Oczy Mlody was not as bad as people say. It had a few decent songs on it. They still put on the most amazing live shows I've ever seen too.
>>
They got another good album in them. Never count out the lips!
>>
is this the best fl album?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulBuNE72Cfk
>>
>>74673491
How does a rock band become so ambient? These albums are starting to become filler for people's lives
>>
>>74673470
That actually is what I meant
Nice to see The Terror getting some love, it kind of flew under the radar
>>
>>74673491
it's just such a stupid direction. how do you go from psyche punk and pop melodies that feel like they're going to fall apart any second (in a good way) to droney ambient pop with a bigger sense of coldness than some industrial bands from the 70s?
>>
>>74673650
I could never fully appreciate that album; wayne's voice just felt so whiny back then, and the low back vocals and screechy guitars don't help at all
>>
flaming lips shit band
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.