[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you heard this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: folder.jpg (259KB, 963x963px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
259KB, 963x963px
From the archive:
IMA - IMA @ The Chapel 2017
>Noise, Dark Ambient, flac

sample: https://www.imanoise.me/sound/
(lift and thin film are on this, the others aren't.)

https://mega.nz/#!jR4WUCCI!qyY6olTKsrDCv3hH4BbRLQOQ7KlClr6Ef49eRqsarq4

So this is one of the bands that played with Xiu Xiu last night in San Francisco and they were selling this CD which I guess is either the actual recording of their performance last night or just the studio versions of their setlist. Pretty sure they wouldn't be able to burn all the CDs of the recording of the show during the show, so I'm guessing this isn't the live performances, but my copy says 12/20, so maybe they did have enough time to do that. Also it doesn't really say a title of the release, it just happens to say "IMA @ The Chapel 2017" on the back with the tracklist.
>>
not really into noise man

but i do appreciate it
>>
That's a cute cover.
>>
>>74671826
just listen to it

>>74671830
sure kinda
>>
>>74670229
sure dawg ill add it into my collection. thanks for telling me about it. I love those styles, and the cover is dragging me in to listen to it too. ill give it a listen tonight
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.