[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do nu-males worship this nigga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: PhileElverum_PhotoKyleJohnson-1.jpg (371KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PhileElverum_PhotoKyleJohnson-1.jpg
371KB, 800x800px
why do nu-males worship this nigga?
>>
I still can't believe he killed his wife.
>>
>>74666168
>mfw this dumb nigga actually did good music in the distant past with old time relijun
>>
King nu male.
>>
>>74666168
because nu-males love listening to betas making a buck in the laziest way possible out of their dead wives
>>
>>74666202
I love witchcraft rebellion but old time is just pure Beefheart worship
>>
>>74666219
Ocean Roar is incredible, just the newest album is overrated as shit. He's still a great artist though
>>
Serious question, how do I respond when people try to label me based on the music I like? I always take it personally and shrivel up inside.
>>
>>74666168
because no good music came from america in last ~20 years and he is the best they can get (but it's still complete trash)
>>
>>74666168
We don't acknowledge how punchable his face is enough. Elliot Smith did the 'muh sad guy singing softly with guitar' a lot better
>>
>>74666343
>Nick Drake did the 'muh sad guy singing softly with guitar' a lot better
>>
You can really tell who has listened to early microphones and who hasn't ITT because early microphones is anything but "le sad guy with a guitar :((("
>>
>>74666268
Being insecure about what internet strangers call you is about as omega you can be. Enjoy what you enjoy and live your life
>>
>>74666397
This
>>
>>74666404
Well what if it is someone I know? What if that's what people are actually thinking when I tell them that I enjoy the music of someone like Phil? I can't just dismiss that outright.
>>
>>74666397
they are le angry guys with no musical talent
>>
>>74666518
People love pissing off people like you. Honestly, if I was around you and you said that in my face, I would shit on your taste too. Not dismissing them and arguing more only makes it more entertaining.
>>
>>74666268
Don't do that
>>
>>74666582
I wouldn't argue. If someone I know said something like "only nu-males would enjoy shit like this", I'd probably just start crying. And I hate it, but I don't know what to do. I can't even talk about the music I like because I get so sensitive that way.
>>
>>74666343
>muh sad guy singing softly with guitar'

https://youtu.be/qTNg5JpFBHk
https://youtu.be/Bt-k7OiGU1I
https://youtu.be/6BdI3SbMkg4
https://youtu.be/tmKYtm731m4

Lol, try listening to more than one album.
>>
>>74666809
I Can't Believe You Actually Died is such a great song lad
I wish I had a bunch of friends to sing noise pop sea shanties with :(
>>
I wish I wasn't human. Then I could stop liking things and stop getting hurt when people laugh at me about it.
>>
>>74666989
t. nu-male faggot
>>
>>74666989
HOLY FUCK, HOW DO YOU LIVE. DO YOU EVEN GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. FUCK THIS IS BEYOND BETA

YOU'RE SO PATHETIC
>>
>>74666168
indie sucks, you'll learn this after you graduate
>>
>>74667311
t. Fantano-listener and avid consumer of mediocre trap rap
>>
>>74666268
FLEX

YOUR

MUSCLES
>>
>>74666168

Because he's a genius you faggot
>>
>>74666168
ITT: mai wife :(
>>
>>74666183
And he still couldn't get a 10 from Pitchfork
>>
>>74666343
>>74666392
>Jeff Buckley did the 'muh sad guy singing softly with guitar' a lot better
>>
why do you guys have to bring up nu-males when it comes to music
fanbase reviewers i fucking swear
>>
File: sad kitter.jpg (44KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
sad kitter.jpg
44KB, 500x259px
>>74666268
>>74666518
>>74666757
>>74666989
i was on a situation like that actually, i wouldn't discuss my tastes or anything because of insecurity

the way i dealed with it was slowly changing the way i thought. i'd be more easy on myself, i'd say and write that these voices don't matter, they can't affect me and they don't know me. and i'd talk to people more, try and make friends, joke and fool around with them

it took time and it isn't the best method, but it helped me a lot. maybe you can try it? i hope u get betterer anon-kun
>>
>>74666268
embrace the label like yeah, what about it huh?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.