[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit it clicked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: spiritofeden.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
spiritofeden.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
Holy fucking shit it clicked
>>
>>74660518
There's not such thing as albums "clicking". You just fell for another /mu/ meme.
>>
>>74660518
rad
>>
>>74660518
>the most accessible shit ever made by the human species
>needing to click
OP, are you by any chance... autistic?
>>
>>74660518
probably a bad groove in the vinyl if you hear clicking, should get another copy
>>
IT AIN'T ME BABE
>>
>>74660528
Clicking is very much a thing. For instance, Meat Is Murder (the song) just clicked for me today, and I've been listening to that for a few years now.
>>
>>74662055
How are you meant to know if something will never click? Do I have to listen through Tom Waits discog multiple times to figure it out? How much is enough?
>>
>>74662090
you dont know.
>>
>>74662055
That's their absolute worst song
>>
>>74662197
I don't think it is
>>
>>74662197
Are you completely unable to separate the musicanship from the lyrics?
>>
>>74662197
Ruh roh someone isnt vegetarian lmao
>>
>>74660518
Greatest album of all time
>>
>>74660528
w e a k
>>
>>74663558
Imagine being so cold hearted that you aren't a vegetarian in this day and age
>>
>>74662248
Dissecting a compositional art piece into a sum of its parts to be appreciated only for the parts or just a single part is one of the most retarded memes perpetuated on this board by absolute mouthbreathers, along with the Death of the Author tards.
>>
>>74660518
congrats, let your dive into the mythos of talk talk begin, check out laughing stock (the goat) and the mark hollis s/t (close behind LS just like SOE)

>>74660528
so you've never come back to an album for a 2nd/3rd/4th time and suddenly started to realize why people enjoy it? i feel bad for ya man
>>
>>74660518

that's not a very difficult album to get into...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.