[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 2011 y 2012.jpg (9KB, 463x109px) Image search: [Google]
2011 y 2012.jpg
9KB, 463x109px
im the only one who starts crying when they listen to a old song in my case its pumped up kicks and somebody that i used to know why? both from my favorite 2 favorite years 2011 and 2012 and also cause i was a kid playing with my friends in tijuana doing stupid staff and also cause my grandpa was with us thats all sorry for my bad english have a nice day
>>
nothing with wrong with having an emotional connection to a song because of good memories, anon.
>>
>>74660396
this

but jesus christ 2011 wasn't that long ago, 6 years is nothing, how can you get nostalgic for that t b h
>>
>>74659932
Nope. We had a similar thread the other day and it was all about those ~5 year periods...

>>74660593
...that at first seem to not be that much, but only at first.

Remember that someone who was let's say 18 in 2012 is now 23. Still pretty young, but also deep enough in his 20s already to see that his childhood and careless teen years are already a closed chapter that he won't ever experience again.

Someone who was 23 in 2012 and still thought the amount of time he had in his hands to use was pretty much endless is now 28. That's pushing 30. That's living in a whole different dimension. That's when most of your delusions you had at 23 are already dead.

And it only gets worse from there. 28 to 33, 33 to 38 and so on.
>>
>>74660652
depression: through the eyes of a retard
>>
>>74662214
?
>>
File: 1497559201847.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497559201847.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>74660652
>tfw two days ago i was 18 now i'm 22
it's not fucking fair i didn't even realize it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.