[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad was this lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: HumanzGorillaz.png (178KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HumanzGorillaz.png
178KB, 400x400px
how bad was this lmao
>>
>>74659544
Hey i like Andromeda
>>
Credibility destroyer.
>>
6/10
>>
>>74659544
nigger-bop TEEN-core
>>
>>74659660

Anyone who rates it this high should be immediately dismissed.
>>
File: gorillaz btfo.png (641KB, 840x476px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz btfo.png
641KB, 840x476px
>>
>>74659544
they pushed their political agenda too much on this album
damon albarn was barely present, even not at all present in just about every song
as for the instrumentals they weren't terrible but honestly there was nothing new for them to bring to the table.

4/10 andromeda and ascension were great the rest sucked
>>
>>74659682
holy shit THIS
>>
Vince Staples was the only good part of this album. Sad to think that they'd make an album worse than The Fall
>>
>>74659660
>>74659667
5/10
>>
Anything higher than a 3/10 for this is absurd.

It's only going to age like milk as well. Imagine someone listening to Gorrilaz in chronological order 20-30 years from now and eventually listening to THIS piece of shit.
>>
honestly g-sides was better than this piece of shit and it's a fucking b-side record
>>
>>74659544
I honestly really liked it, but it's definitely the band's weakest album. Without the political shit, this album would've been much better imo, and a re-work of some of the more questionable tracks (Sex Murder Party, Circle of Friendz, Halfway to the Half Way House) would do the album some justice. It's fun to listen to, but I don't think I'll still be listening to Humanz for years to come like I did with S/T and Plastic Beach.

6.5/10, Strobelite and Andromeda were fucking great
>>
>>74659798

You're biased to the fucking core.
>>
>>74659544
it's an 8/10 for me, very enjoyable and cool
>>
>>74659732

Agreed 100%. It sounded like a mess of half-formed ideas on release, time will not be kind to this abortion.
>>
>>74659818
gee whiz, sorry for liking electronica.
>>
>>74659682
>damon albarn was barely present, even not at all present in just about every song
He made all of the music
Barely present isn't a good criticism unless you specifically say, barely present in the VOCALS
>>
>>74659750

Ghost Train and The Sounder by themselves decimate Humanz.
>>
>>74659854
I mean, Damon's voice is a staple of Gorillaz. Can you imagine Tomorrow Comes Today or the Feel Good Inc chorus with just some random stock voice?
>>
>>74659877

He still has that requisite "2D moment" on Saturnz Barz. Real shame about that Popcaan feature because Damon's great on that track.
>>
>>74659544
this album is so bad it ruined the rest of their discography for me. Makes me sick
>>
>>74659904

Saturnz Barz had a chance to be a 10/10 song

Amazing beat
Damons voice sounds great
His melody is beautiful

But he had to DUDE LOOK BLACK PEOPLE UGLY AUTOTUNED VOICE JUST TALKING ABOUT HIS LIFE LMAAAO and ruin whole track
>>
Sleeping Powder is better than every song on the album and would make my Gorillaz top 20 in general
>>
>>74659940
This
>>
File: i'm back.jpg (61KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
i'm back.jpg
61KB, 800x500px
>>74659952

Seconded, that song actually reinvigorated some hope for Gorillaz in me.
>>
Gorillaz is such a reddit band
>>
I really like busted and blue. It's like a swan song of 2D in the middle of musical pot-pourri.
>>
>>74660001
you probably listen to animal collective and arcade fire and jerk off to lauren mayberry
>>
>>74660049

It's the best song there and it's alright. Honestly like Broken from Plastic Beach more. Ticker Tape was also salvageable, now that I think about it.
>>
>>74660001

At least its clear Damon has read/responded to all the negative feedback about all the features/lack of 2D

If theres another album, I expect it to be 2D heavy/made to please the fans

Instead of this failed radiobait BLM garbage
>>
File: hmm.png (36KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
36KB, 500x566px
>release piece of shit album
>release a B-side track that's better than anything on it a week later (sleeping powder)

makes me really wanted an H-sides
>>
>>74659721
Unironically 2/10
>>
>>74659940
ALL MYY LOOOIIIIFEEEE
>>
It's no Demon Days
>>
How do you fuck up a fictious band
>>
>>74661377
This
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.