[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip hop is a genre that requires zero skill. It is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1502412743340.jpg (28KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
1502412743340.jpg
28KB, 400x481px
Hip hop is a genre that requires zero skill. It is literally equivalent to nightcore and all the affirmative action music critic ratings in the world can't change these obvious truths lol
>>
This post requires zero intelligence. It is literally equivalent to /s4s/ and all the replies to your bait won't change these obvious truths lmao.
>>
>>74657753
I'm waiting for you to make point but gee I guess you're fresh out.
>>
>>74657788

I'm waiting for you to positively contribute to this board but I guess you're fresh out.
>>
>>74657732
There is some genuinely good stuff, but sites like Pitchfork definitely throw a hefty AA curve on their ratings.
>>
>>74657788
shut the fuck up you hypocrite
you had 0 (z e r o) points in your original post
>>
>>74657732
If its so easy then do it.

While it isn't so hard to make a jingle to a soundcloud beat, it is hard to develop a natural ear for rhythm and an idea of what the mass would like. And in the case of actual hip hop, you're even more wrong since picking a concept, crafting intricate rhyme schemes while remaining on topic and not resigning to a boring flow is hard as fuck. Like I said, if its so easy then do it.
>>
>>74657860
this
>>
>>74657860
>intricate rhyme schemes
Do you seriously believe this or are you meming?

AABABA is not intricate. Rhyme schemes in general are not intricate. Ffs brainlet...
>>
>>74657860
>well youre not making it so you cant criticize it!
The final refuge of the man with no argument. They say this on the video games board if you make fun of a game they like. Go there maybe?
>>
Your claim is literally wrong since nightcore is just pre-existing music sped up, and is thus not equivalent to even the most low effort hip hop.
>>
>>74657899
>sampling is making your own music
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74657860
>it is hard to develop a natural ear for rhythm
Drumming is programmed and sampled in hip hop. You don't know what you're talking about. We're not talking about drummers here.
>>
>>74657965
Hip hop is not limited to sampling, and making music based on sampling is a lot more involved than taking an MP3 and speeding it up.

I can't imagine your IQ is any higher than 70.
>>
You don't understand what you are talking about.

Not to be mean but I suggest you cease posting about things you have no understanding of. It adds nothing to the discussion and it clogs up the board.
>>
>>74658029
I think he's talking about the rapping, mate. You'll get it next time.
>>
>>74657860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47bZArqAomo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s-NiZDc-Iw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8MK6kuFeCE
What do they win?
>>
>>74658160
>>74657732
>Hip hop is a genre
>Hip hop
>>74657860
>And in the case of actual hip hop
And who even cares? As if rap has any more of an artistic merit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.