[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some god RAC music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RAC-8709.jpg (157KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
RAC-8709.jpg
157KB, 452x452px
What's some god RAC music?
>>
Skrewdriver
Combat 84
Skullhead
Nouvelle Croisade
>>
inb4 this thread turns to political shitflinging
Anyway, an anon here gave a rundown on RAC the other day, and he seems to know his stuff:
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/74511510
>>
lmao fuck off and go dive into a garbage compactor you white supremacist shitheads
>>
Honor
Landser
Green Day
>>
Vapaudenristi.
Mournful yet muscular and sardonic RAC from Finland. The best band in the modern RAC scene in my books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxyuZtwD-i4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKGV0kqiRSo
>>
>>74652143
>Combat 84

Rapist is the greatest punk rock song ever written
>>
I dun care about politics I just want to know if the right wing has any good music that isn't too in your face about their political beliefs.

I can dig Skrewdriver but not when he's going all blood and honour and shit.
>>
>>74652368
Again to make it clear I'm not against right wing views in music, I just don't like overly preachy political lyrics regardless. Don't like it when it makes it seem like the ideological lyrics are the focal point and not the music itself.
>>
>>74652430
Yeah I hate when lyrics are the focal point of music too.
*listens to rap*
>>
File: 1494653649053.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494653649053.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>74652163
>against communism
>white supremacist
>>
>>74652093
Anyone know any Oi! with a Post-Punk or New Wave influence? I love that particular style, and want more of it. Doesn't have to be RAC, even though this is the RAC thread.
>>74652143
>Combat 84
They were definitely very right-wing, and are in a literal sense Rock against Communism, but the band themselves denied being RAC, and stated that they weren't formally aligned with any far-right groups. Still a band that are well worth checking out, they were one of the best of the Oi! genre.
>>
>>74652368
>>74652430
tons of good NSBM if you like the black metal aesthetic
>>
>>74652461
OK an example equivalent of what I'm talking about would be like Bikini Kill or Pussy Riot or that one shit warped tour band that made the goodnight alt right meme song, just kind of generic music and overly preachy lyrics.
>>74652848
I only know Burzum/Mayhem so I'll look more into that
>>
>>74652163
really jimmies my neutrons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.