[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-destructive music artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 04_JeffreyLeePierce.jpg (143KB, 977x980px) Image search: [Google]
04_JeffreyLeePierce.jpg
143KB, 977x980px
pic related
>dead at 37 from brain hemorrhage
>at that time was HIV positive and had chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis

casual smack OD's need not be posted (lookin at you, Hoon and Wood)
>>
Damn he lived hard and made some of the best scuzz punk ever recorded
>>
File: layne.jpg (8KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
layne.jpg
8KB, 211x239px
also....

>It was reported that he overdosed on morphine, codeine, and cocaine.
>In addition to the mixture in his bloodstream there were also crack pipes, empty spray-paint cans, and heroin nearby
>The 6’1” grunge icon was only 86lbs when he died.

if you're gonna go out might as well go all out
>>
>>74647591
So badass bro, you should follow in his footsteps
>>
File: chuck negron.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chuck negron.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>Once I hung myself with a belt in the closet of a shabby motel room, only a rusty overhead pipe collapsed and saved me. Another time I walked directly in front of a moving bus on purpose.
>Other druggies had to beat me back to life after one overdose, subsequent to which my body was black-and-blue from the neck down.
>>
The guitarist from The Manic Street Preachers hasn't been seen since the 90s
>>
>>74647482
keith richards
ozzy osbourne

fun thing is, they're still alive
>>
>>74648468
Did they release more than one album? I remember hearing one by them and it was super good.
>>
>>74648643
Yea they released a bunch but Holy Bible and Everything Must Go is their best
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.