[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these is the best? Worst? oldfags only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Which of these is the best? Worst? oldfags only
>>
File: R-3267383-1372025638-3640.jpeg.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-3267383-1372025638-3640.jpeg.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>74642001
forgot one boys
>>
>>74642001
Deathconscious is the best, American Radass is the worst.
>>
Dan just makes good music though
>>
For me the best is Kairon Irse.
Deathconsiousness is also good.
>>
>>74642001
Everything besides Dad's and Modern Baseball was good shit. Used to be obsessed with HANL but there was just a point I stopped enjoying his stuff. Jordaan Mason and Car Seat Headrest are forever sing-along tier. Teen Suicide had some on and off albums but overall went down the shitter. It's not on that list but vaporwave was basically born on this board along with Metro Ko. There was an anon around here that shilled for Heccra's White Eagle turned out to be fucking amazing. For namefag album shit I'd say Banjoman Frank and Snake Armed Man put out some good albums
>>
king gizzard
xiu xiu
>>
Foliage
>>
>>74642001
Kairon Irse
>>
one day Samuel is gonna be up there
>>
Got taste OP

Too drunk to post mine

But check out Ojne
>>
>>74642228
Xiu xiu has been around since 2001. I think pitchfork broke them with Fabulous Muscles in 2004
>>
>>74642228
What??
>>74643680
Actually they gave their debut an 8.3 and A Promise 8.6 before FM
For some reason they deleted their review of A Promise in the last few months though
>>
Of those albums, I like nouns the best. The Graduate and You're Not The One That I Want are great songs.
>>
>>74643934
Leftist revisionism, probably.
>>
>>74642001
deathconsciousness is actually good, the furfags can fuck off
>>
chvrches
>>
>>74642001
>Teen Suicide
Happy birthday
>>
>>74643934
>For some reason they deleted their review of A Promise in the last few months though
They deleted all of Chris Ott's reviews off the site when he threatened them with DMCA takedowns after they were bought by Conde Nast
>>
>>74642001
DC is the only one I bothered listening to
>>
twin fantasy = best
>>
Kairon; IRSE! and Have a Nice Life are the best
>>
kairon; irse was great, haven't listened to the others. 2814 was shit
>>
>>74642001
Deathconsciousness was getting big time reviews a good couple of years before /mu/ even noticed it existed
>>
>>74645486
BASED Ott
>>
Deathconsciousness>Ujubasajuba>Twin Fantasy>>Waste Yrself>~Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head>>Still Bummed>Sports>American Radass
>>
>>74642042
no hanl is literally garbage
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.