[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything good Hip-Hop/Rap that has come out recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: exgf.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
exgf.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
Albums or songs I don't really care. Been in a real music slump lately and need some new shit.
>>
clipping is pretty cool desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=punrsuK62fM
>>
>>74638995
So within the last couple months, both Tyler the Creator and Milo dropped pretty heartfelt albums, they're definitely worth checking out, Flower Boy and who told you to think???!!?!!? (respectively) are the names.

A$AP Ferg just dropped Still Striving, and while it isn't my cup of tea, there's some good cuts on there. Lil Peep just dropped one too if that's your thing.

Mura Masa put out his debut album and its fucking great. Almost everything on there I really dig, its more of a beat tape with features but they're all pretty good. Firefly ft. NAO is fucking killer.

I dunno man, theres some good stuff thats popped up, but its all for naught without some direction to guide you in. Listen to those and get back to me.
>>
File: pokemongoroxxxxx.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongoroxxxxx.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>74639172
Have heard the Tyler the Creator one and it's great; will have to check out the new Milo one. Anything A$AP related has always been a big turn off for me but I might give it a try.

I used to enjoy Lil Peep a lot actually but his new shit is just not for me, seems like he changed his style too much.

Will check out the Mura Masa album. The songs I have heard from him are really great, I'm assuming the entire album is.

>>74639120
sure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J54yEb5LgJE

this is neato
>>
>>74639266
The Milo one is the fuckin hardest he's gone in a long time, Embroidery Machine and Magician (Suture) are my faves. And yeah, the whole MM album is fire

The A$AP stuff isnt big on me either, but it isnt bad. Some of the beats are worth checking out at least. And desu I havent even listened to the peep stuff yet, he put me off with what he currently has out
>>
>>74639537
Fuck, I'm so mad. This is decent, but I had the same idea. It wouldnt be the same with some flabby white guy though, to be fair
>>
no, rap has gone way down the shitter in the past few years
>>
File: GALOK SENGEN.gif (493KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
GALOK SENGEN.gif
493KB, 440x330px
>>74639572
>>
File: heroin.png (248KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
heroin.png
248KB, 500x517px
>>74639555
Have you heard Hellboy by him?(Lil Peep)

It's really when he was at his best I guess..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QktiSO2TfE

>>74639572
nah m8
>>
>>74639604
I'm already into this, what a shame. Those synths in the background are really nice

also that's your ex dude? that's fuckin harsh
>>
>>74639636
Yeah the whole mixtape is great with better songs than that.

what's harsh about it?
>>
>>74639667
It makes me think of Triple Ones stuff, maybe just Asari's vibes in general. That'd be a great channel to check out if you like that style, I fucking love Flash Giordani

And only because she's a fuckin beaut, sorry for your loss friend.
>>
File: rave.png (314KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
rave.png
314KB, 500x516px
>>74639715
oh we're still really good friends except we were really both heavy into heroin and other shit and we broke up so we could clean up or whatever.

Also lol Triple Ones and Astari; so I'm assuming you know this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UJLRuIs8mQ
>>
>>74639796
The fucking One Piece background kills me every time, oh my god. What a fucking video, jesus. Also shite, thats better news then. Hope you both are handling that well, glad to hear it though.
>>
File: noddingoff.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
noddingoff.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>74639856
What's your opinion on him? I like all the songs he has released a lot. I'd call him a guilty pleasure but I don't feel very guilty. Are there like any other artists like him?

And yeah we're both two months clean from heroin and fentanyl. We still gamble with stuff sometimes like a lot of coke and xanax but they don't cause problems like the other shit did.
>>
>>74639935
Honestly I've only bumped the one track from him, I never felt like it was worth following up but I guess I could give it a listen. Give me a bit and I'll get back to you

And thats cool, just be careful with that shit. I wont fuck with any kind of anxiety meds, my ex had them and it lead to some bad times.
>>
>>74640459
yeah I've had a bad time with anti anxiety meds too. last time I went to rehab a couple years ago it was for the stuff and I had a seizure while detoxing.
>>
>>74639567
>It wouldnt be the same with some flabby white guy though, to be fair
What the fuck is wrong with you that you think of yourself like that.
>>
C O Z Y
>>
>>74638995
she really your ex gf?
>>
>>74641944
yeah why
>>
>>74642411
Im jealous

Top-tier indie qt
>>
File: recent.jpg (27KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
recent.jpg
27KB, 500x374px
>>74642918
we were more like a rave qt couple stuck in the fuckin 90s in terms of fashion
>>
File: ugly-god-the-booty-tape.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-god-the-booty-tape.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
check this one out.
>>
>>74643014

she followed me on tumblr, back when i had one. this may have been two or three years ago?
>>
>>74644582
yeah she's big on her tumblog; i don't see the appeal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8-q3ccjX4U
This came out about a week ago, first two were great and this one's pretty good too, though perhaps not as good.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.