[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this /mu/core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lil_B_Black_Ken-front-large.jpg (561KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lil_B_Black_Ken-front-large.jpg
561KB, 800x800px
is this /mu/core?
>>
>This got a thread when it came out
>Never got another after
>Nobody cares

Our ironic enjoyment has yet to fully evolve into post-irony.
>>
>>74638879
I actually think this is one of his best releases, on par with God's Father
Too bad most of /mu/ is fake-based and only likes him when it's cool, but as soon as the threads dry up, they call him trash
>>
>#MAKELILBGREATAGAIN
>>
I think this album is a beautiful homage to the story of hip hop, from an artist who is arguably the embodiment of hip hop's spirit. Obviously Lil B's production leaves quite a bit to be desired, but I think this is Lil B's most cohesive and focused work to date. The Based God's dedication to his craft and using his art to spread positivity is worth talking about imo.
>>
I'm honestly very curious of how he'll continue to influence hip hop in the coming years, like if because of Black Ken there will be a rise to production that goes back some decades
>>
It was worth the weight
>>
>>74638807
I liked it. It's weak compared to most his other stuff tho. Not enough cooking songs
>>
>>74639033
this
>>
Album is punk AF. He is the boldest artist ever. He could be the king of hiphop if he wanted to be.
>>
It's shit that's Fersure
>>
>>74639033
The production is stellar imo.

He captures the feel of every track perfectly with flownand production

Dj Basedgod best new track
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.