[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who left last.fm after lots of use, how did it effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

People who left last.fm after lots of use, how did it effect your listening?

I'm debating leaving as I'm kind of getting obsessive. Its just another source of useless stress.
>>
delete it, you won't regret
>>
made me more organized with my music files
because id3 tags

listening to what i want not really
>>
I just stop using it since it felt I was listening to a lot of music I really wasn't into just to scrobble it. Like I would listen to a full album I wasn't really into other than 1 or 2 songs. I really dont like anything that messes with the way I listen to music. Half the music I listen to doesn't even get scrobbled.

Also a lot of the threads that promote the use of last.fm are just circle jerk fests.
>>
>>74638038
i've stopped being so religious about using it, but it takes literally nothing to run in the background.

honestly, just quit. it's pointless these days since all the features that made it useful in the first place are nonexistent or nearly nonexistent. the recommendation system is worthless too and that was the initial reason i got it in the first place.
>>
File: Screenshot_33.png (20KB, 678x268px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_33.png
20KB, 678x268px
>>
I don't care about my last.fm anymore, but it's still nice to keep it around to track my listening habits.
>>
I was thinking about quiting but I use it now very long and I scrobble from everything I can. I'm also kind of afraid that after quiting last.fm I will stop finding that much of new music.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.