[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening to the first track on this and I'm already crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Listening to the first track on this and I'm already crying
>>
Wait until you get to White Whale.

The title track is really growing on me though.
>>
BECAUSE I CAN FEEEEEELLLL
>>
Was really disappointed with this in comparison to Get to Heaven.

Fortunately, it's growing better with each listen. 3rd time through and it's settling at a 6/10 though. What the fuck happened, /mu/?
>>
>>74638025
I

DON'T

CARE

ABOUT YOUR NUMBERS
>>
I don't know if I'll ever be happy enough to like this band.
>>
>>74639785
get to heaven was really good, no way they could have topped it. that and there's too much falsetto in this in comparison

>>74641714
they aren't really a happy band, take a look at any of their song lyrics
>>
>>74636067
I'd say this album is much more emotional than GTH. I feel like as artists their getting more skilled with every release, ans this one was the most technically impressive so far. They managed to create a consistent atmosphere and mood to go with it which makes for a very satisfying and enjoyable experience as a whole. Overall I think it's a fantastic album and would personally rank it above GtH although I understand why some people wouldn't. So pleased with this, fave album of the year so far
>>
This album is one of those beautiful things I've ever heard with GTH I could listen all the time, but with this I have to be in more an emotional mind set. This is still very good
>>
it's a very very good album, lots of amnesiac-era radiohead influence
>>
Good Shot Good Soldier is fucking amaizing
>>
>>74636067
>>74636067
>>74636067
SAMESAMESAMESAMESAME
>>
>>74641794
I agree with this. The atmosphere feels very rainy. I love it.
>>
>I'd love to chat with Mark Hollis from Talk Talk
https://youtu.be/LKADXJy6CIE

They're patricians
>>
>>74636067
IM IN MY IVORY TOWER
>>
anyone have a zip they can upload?
>>
This album is already overrated
>>
This album is already underrated
>>
File: 1456250596285.jpg (46KB, 380x618px) Image search: [Google]
1456250596285.jpg
46KB, 380x618px
>>74643716
>imagining EE and Talk Talk crossover
>>
Albums like these are the spice and sugar of life
>>
>>74636067
As incredible as Get To Heaven is, it's their least emotionally affecting album, more concerned with outrage than the depths of melancholy they're capable of hitting (Leave The Engine Room, The Peaks).
A Fever Dream is a solid return to those places but retaining some of that power of conviction from GTH.
Put Me Together gets me everytime, it's so fucking sad.
>>
>>74644290
Just imagine if EE take the same path as Talk Talk
>>
>>74642973
IIIIIIF IM WRONG THEN STRIKE ME DOOOOWWN WITH A BOLT FROM THE HEAVEEENS
>>
>>74644857
I'd say No Reptiles is pretty emotional too, tho I agree with you overall
>JUST GIVE ME THIS ONE NIGHT, JUST ONE NIGHT, TO FEEL LIKE I MIGHT BE ON THE RIGHT PATH
>>
>>74641714
You need to be happy to enjoy sad music?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.