[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Björk album leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Her official forum has been shut down, anyone got links?
>>
>>74635369
I
NEED
LINKS
>>
For real???????
>>
>>74635567
APPARENTLY ITS ONLY TWO SONGS BUT WHO KNOWS
>>
File: bjork2017.jpg (202KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
bjork2017.jpg
202KB, 1080x1350px
>>74635369

Did it really leak? I've been checking it all night so I must've just missed it if it has. The moderator on her forum was pretty confident it woudln't leak this time, it went down not so long ago, and I think the same message came up, it was just down for maintinence, pms were disabled just in case of leaks though.
>>
>>74635567
Yep, DMs on the forum were disabled weeks ago because someone already got links. But it seems they started to spread on the boards, so the moderators had to shut it down.

4um.bjork.com
>>
>>74635369
FUCK

Links
>>
>>74635653

FUCK, of all the times for me to not obsessively check the forum for news
>>
wheres the link
>>
>>74635369
There are people out there who still give a fuck about Björk?
>>
>>74635696
Fuck off
>>
>>74635696

Yeah, millions, Vulnicura was her best selling album in a while
>>
L I N K
I
N
K
>>
>>74635369
I only see retarded Brazilians talking about the suppose leak on twitter. No links yet. What does this means?

I don't talk Portuguese, using translate
>>
yeah it seems too much fake
sorry guys
no link = no album = stop annoying us
>>
gonna go look for the link. what information exists about the album so far?
>>
>>74635857
Leaker wrote something about the tracks "Allow" and "Features Creatures".
>>
>>74635902

Wait are you sure there were links posted? Someone said earlier today saying they were listening to the album but only listed the song titles that have already been revealed, they were definitely joking
>>
>>74635931
The only information I have is that someone posted links and then the it was immediately was shut down. I rarely use the forum, just heard about it. By now, it seems to be fake, though.
>>
>>74635986
then it was*
>>
>>74635902
>>74635931
i dont disbelieve that the leak exists but right now it is not showing up. ill keep looking but someone might surface it before i do
>>
>>74635805
Any brazilean/portuguese /mu/tant that can ask this guy for more info?

https://twitter.com/_mizeki
>>
>>74636064
His last tweet was something like "Björk leak was fake/cancelled". He doesn't have any information apparently.
>>
>>74636022

Other song names are The Gate and Loss if that's any help. She wasn't sure if Allow was going to be on the final album.

Though I want to hear it, would be kind of a shame if it leaked after the Vulnicura leak. Though I think the only Bjork album that hasn't leaked since Post is Biophilia? The Vulnicura leak messed up some promo plans though since it was rushed to release
>>
>>74636098
Thank you. I don't know portuguese, so i wasn't sure what he was saying.
>>
>>74635369
It seems it was only someone baiting on brazilian Björk fan-groups; the forum may have been shut down due to maintenance or something. Since the information is limited only to few people on those groups, there was probably no actual leak.
>>
>>74636162
Yep. I was thinking the same. It's 2017, if the album or some track really leaked, we would already have the link right now.
>>
>>74636162

Yeah looks like it's nothing, really hope there's an announcement soon
>>
File: 1363055926042.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1363055926042.gif
1MB, 300x168px
How much of this album is going to be dedicated to her vagina?
>>
Wishful thinking, but maybe the forum is under maintinence because they know there's going to be more traffic than usual soon (eg next week)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.