[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Great Normie Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

I'll start:
>>
can we just have a fucking funeral for this board already?
>>
>>74634400
Why? this album is good.
>>
normies get out
>>
>>74634459
Why? I'm friend with a lot of nice normies
>>
Other than "Ain't No Rest for The Wicked", I never hear them get mentioned by normalfags (and most of the time they don't even know who the band is that made the song). Anyways, other than their last album being too Dan Auerbach-ish, they're a great band.
>>
>>74634519
I'm not so sure about the US, but in the UK all of the "I dress like I'm at Coachella 24/7" love Cage the Elephant.
>>
File: Vampire Weekend.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Weekend.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>
>>74634565
OP here,

Contra>modern vampires>self titled
>>
>>74634563
Ah well I'm in Canada so maybe it's different here. Basically all anyone talks about here is Drake and their ""hatred"" of Nickelback.
>>
>>74634603
hey man? i think you clicked 4chan.org/mu/! your r/music pals are wondering where you are!
>>
>>74634630
haha wow, epic post!
>>
>>74634603
OP here,

Drake is good too :)
>>
>>74634648
An ironic shitpost is still a shitpost
>>
>>74634630
how could you be so bad at reading. That post was clearly talking about normies in Canada, not the people on /mu/
>>
File: Demon Days (1000x1000).jpg (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Days (1000x1000).jpg
94KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>74634683
OP says,
Great band
>>
>>74634667
Shut up asshole
>>
>>74634118
Cage the elephant is probably the best rock band out right now. The last big rock band that's worth a damn really.
Don't get me wrong there's smaller bands I love that I think make better music but really cage the elephant is pretty big in the mainstream and makes really decent rock music and there are really no big rock bands that can really compare
Other than queens of the stone age or the black keys (but they've been inactive for a while and their new music isn't as good)

I defy you to find a bigger and or better rock band that makes solid Rock and roll.
You can't
Cage the elephant is one of rocks last semi big bands.(that makes good music)
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>
>>74635411
>"Black Keys are good" meme

How about you Black Kys
>>
File: go.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>
>>74635980
They were good everything after brothers isn't very good.
They have a few decent singles after that though

If you try to say the black keys aren't good you're trying too hard to be a contrarian fag. You've been spending too much time on /mu/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.