[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion on Lil Peep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 8Gse7BGg_400x400.jpg (28KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
8Gse7BGg_400x400.jpg
28KB, 382x382px
What's your honest opinion on Lil Peep?
>>
>>74633921
fag
>>
I like GBC and peep. I find the music they make good and catchy. I think their image is pretty creative as well.
>>
I don't know who he is and I don't wanna listen to his music
>>
>>74633921
I liked him when I first heard his stuff, but Fantano said he's bad so I don't like him anymore
>>
File: 1496010877892.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496010877892.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
NOT

GOOD
>>
>>74633921
just watched that high school on fire video, and this shit is embarassing. i couldn't believe thats what he sounded like. i couldn't have guessed how bad it was though
>>
>>74633921
trash af
>>
>>74633921
How mentally ill do you have to be to do this to your face? I'm really curious.
>>
CRINGY AS FUCK
>>
File: DHYFlF7UwAADT8n.jpg large.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DHYFlF7UwAADT8n.jpg large.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
faggot
I listened to hellboy the day it came out but I think he let the fame get to his head. He thinks he's justin bieber now; he's like x but if he literally tried even harder to be emo. No artistic merit whatsoever, no backstory to get tats on his face didn't even go to prison his dad's a harvard professor, faggot.
>>
>>74633921
total wasteman

imagine what he'll look like in 10 years, if he makes it that far
>>
File: woah.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
Yikes.
>>
I can't tell if /mu/ actually likes this shit or they're just trying to bait people.
Either way, the guy samples emo, woo, big fucking deal.
I swear, some of you fall for the shittiest gimmicks ever imagined.
>>
He's a white trash half-faggot and I look forward to the day when he dies after getting shot by his heroin dealer for not paying up on time
>>
>>74634678

>implying he actually does heroin

he's a poser who smokes dirt weed
>>
>>74633921
SHITTY AND AWFUL
>>
>6 foot
>good looking
im so depressed dude
>>
File: IMG_1821.png (2MB, 1048x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1821.png
2MB, 1048x1196px
>>74634721
U mad?
>>
>>74633921
literally who?
>>
Almost everything about his music is bad, but for some reason I enjoy a lot of it
>>
you made me youtube this piece of shit, what a terrible and tasteless joke, nobody sane would listen to that shit
>>
>>74633921
Confused white guy.
>>
>>74633921
I like that California World song, but the rest of his shit sucks.
>>
Gym class is literally the only decent track he's ever released. I don't know why you guys are shilling him here though. He's already really popular.
>>
>>74633921
He sounds like middle school.
>>
>>74633921
The guy had potential but now he sucks. Big Rare does what he tries to do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIvErfzn9TY
This dude does Peep's shtick but well
>>
>>74633921
bump
>>
File: 1485842805034.jpg (477KB, 960x904px) Image search: [Google]
1485842805034.jpg
477KB, 960x904px
First track on Hellboy and Benz Truck are great.

Everything else he's done is trash, which sucks because he's shown himself to be pretty creative but it never pans out into anything.

Also the Awful Things music video is the worst thing I've seen this year.
>>
his music is just high school poetry over tired emo riffs and garageband beats
>>
I think he's underrated and actually quite creative and unique. Perhaps ushering in a new wave of hip-hop. I could see newer artists getting inspired by him and doing it even better than he does. I think his rising popularity is leading a lot of people on /mu/ to hate on him.
>>
>>74637098
this but that's not necessarily a bad thing
and I'm so jaded on pretentious mucore that peep brings a certain flavor of nu-sincerity that's as refreshing as it is repulsive
>>
as always with peep great beats and lil tracy has the only good verses
>>
honestly he taps into a feeling of nostalgia for me that i just can't ignore, his sound is so much like what I grew up listening to

I'm glad hes making music I love some of his good stuff

peep gonna blow up HUGEEE just watch
>>
>>74633921
down to earth, cute and somewhat relatable
>>
>>74633921
Robyn with face tattoos?
>>
their new shit is not as good as his older songs before he hit it big but I still like some of the shit he is releasing.

Like Awful Things was alright but I especially like the one with him on the toilet freestyling, I think its something like no love.
>>
>>74634479
hell yeah hellboy was his peak for sure
>>
Generic
>>
>>74637698
>as always with peep great beats and lil tracy has the only good verses
Dont pretend lol tracy doesn't almost ruin witchblade
>>
>>74639883
that whole song is so catchy and i keep coming back to it but its too edge
>>
>>74633921
i've listened to 3 songs of his: white wine, hellboy, and gym class. gym class and white wine are good. i have no interest in pursuing my peep experience any further currently.
>>
>>74634973
not him but you clearly are as you felt a need to defend your shit taste with stupid frogposting
>>
I swear to Christ there is a group of people on /mu/ that dedicate themselves to shitposting and forcing specific things into memes

Happened with the ironic Cardiacs meme shit a few years ago, happened with that "weird frontier" crap, happening with this now
>>
>>74633921
Terrible, and this is coming from someone who listens to early Taking Back Sunday
>>
>>74636278
Uhhhh you meant the second track on Hellboy right?
>>
I like his image but I have never listened to his music and im sure it would suck
>>
>>74640223
What's your favorite live video performance of them? Mine are the "Cute Without The E" Warped Tour 2004 video and "There's No I In Team" performance with Jesse Lacey.
>>
>>74640273

Drive was alright.
>>
>>74633921

He's a microcosm of the downfall of the white man.
>>
The guy looks like that without as much of a hint of self awareness. That alone should tell you all you need to know.
>>
File: medium-clean.jpg (90KB, 693x518px) Image search: [Google]
medium-clean.jpg
90KB, 693x518px
he's a lot like contemporary art

nobody likes his music, but people still buy it because they assume that there might be some people dumb enough to actually like it and praise them for buying it.

It's a joke that real people play on hypothetical people, but in the end, they're the butt of that joke, because they paid for it.

It's like "haha wouldn't it be funny if someone actually liked Lil Peep's music? I'm gonna buy his music because of that possibility!" and then they realize that they're fucked, so they ironically shill his music hoping that someone may be dumb enough to take it seriously, so that they could at least say "haha you actually thought that I like Lil Peep's music! What a dumbass you are! I totally trolled you! It was totally worth paying actual money for his music so that I could troll you!"
>>
literally the best white rapper nowadays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAMgQQMZ9Lk
>>
File: wtf.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>74633921
never heard of him, but he looks gay
>>
>>74643071
>literally the best white rapper nowadays.

Um, try again sweetie :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=56ojW_pCNxg
>>
>>74643071
>>74643225
lil ugly mane, you mean
>>
does anyone have the picture of the girl crying because she showed lil peep a video of her sucking someone elses dick and he told her to fuck off
>>
>>74643338
i dont have it but her name is toopoor, that might help you in your search brotha
>>
>>74634227
He's just an edgy kid out of the suburbs lad
>>
>>74643338
this?
>>
I honestly expected him to have music similar to Lil Pump or X, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.