[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/'s opinion on Robert Allen Zimmerman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 54e2e6cab3294.jpg (145KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
54e2e6cab3294.jpg
145KB, 640x480px
What's /mu/'s opinion on Robert Allen Zimmerman?
>>
>>74629176
massively overrated and insincere dickhead
>>
>>74629295
>massively influential
Fixed
>insincere
Why do you think he owes you sincerity?
>>
>>74629417
cuz he's a jew and i hate jews.
>>
ITT: Talentless hacks
>>
>>74629176
Nice guy.
>>
>>74629429
He's an ethnic Jew, music is his religion.
>Here's the thing with me and the religious thing. This is the flat-out truth: I find the religiosity and philosophy in the music. I don't find it anywhere else. Songs like 'Let Me Rest on a Peaceful Mountain' or 'I Saw the Light'-that's my religion. I don't adhere to rabbis, preachers, evangelists, all of that. I've learned more from the songs than I've learned from any of this kind of entity. The songs are my lexicon. I believe the songs.
>>
H-he's pointing at us
>>
>>74629176
Dylan has become a household name and is known all over the world. This contributes more to his overall reputation as a music as his performances or songs in recent years. He's not a particularly skilled guitarist or harmonica player, he's not a great vocalist. His songs aren't even complicated. But, the simplicity of his songs, combined with the honesty behind his writing, keeps Dylan in favour. A lot of his catalog involves churning out nonsensical lyrics that indicate a kind of young senility that garner him as much sympathy as his following has earned him admiration from critics and fans the world over.

Dylan is successful because his lyrics are simple to learn, his music is easy to listen to, and his voice is as ordinary as mud.

Dylan is basically the Ron Jeremy of music, making us all think that one day we can write songs like that, because none of us can sing either.
>>
>>74629672
*as a musician
>>
>Zimmerman
>Cohen
why can't goyim write great lyrics?
>>
>>74629176
my favourite popular musician of all time
>>
>>74629696
Van Morrison, Nick Cave.
>>
>>74629672
>nonsensical lyrics
Listen to his output from "Time Out of Mind" through "Tempest." You won't be saying that. He's been done with symbolism thing since John Wesley Harding.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.