[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was released a few hours ago, so what's the veredict /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ToTheBone_digitalCover-Medium.jpg (52KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
ToTheBone_digitalCover-Medium.jpg
52KB, 768x768px
It was released a few hours ago, so what's the veredict /mu/?
>>
>>74620858
His weakest by far

Lacks any amazing moments from his previous albums
>>
WHO
>>
He has no hair on his chest, hope he doesn't shave his balls I want to poopy on his hairy balls
>>
>>74622766
wtf
>>
nothing will beat the GOAT but there are some pretty good tracks on here. People Who Eat Darkness has some chunky riffs.
>>
>>74620858
surprisingly pleasing to me, i was afraid when he presented permanating allthough song of i and refuge are cool. the new tracks are all quite strong. i miss the progressive instruments from raven or hands, especially the fusion style works of adam and guthrie and more experimental drumming but honestly that is (you could say sadly) not the purpose of the album. it does what it wants kind of flawlessly. harmonies and arranngements are interesting as usual and production value is off the charts good.
>>
>>74624210
Glad someone else agrees. Saw him on H.C.E. tour last year too.
>>
Good to hear him return to pop; The Stupid Dream/Lightbulb Sun era of PT is what I missed the most. Not a big fan of Ninet though. Ideally his next album will continue in this direction but with duets from Tim Bowness.

Also, what does /mu/ think Grimthony Fandango will score it?
>>
>>74627800
>Also, what does /mu/ think Grimthony Fandango will score it?
I think it's better to stop caring about that as a whole.
>>
>>74624210
>>74626078
Finally people realized HCE is the real GOAT and the best steven wilson solo project.
>>
>>74627800
Fantano doesn't like Wilson so it will get 5 at best

Pitchfork doesn't even acknowledge himk and never reviewed his work
>>
>>74628080
>Pitchfork doesn't even acknowledge himk and never reviewed his work
He's embraced his pop sensibilities, so I see no reason why they shouldn't. Either way, >>74627871.
>>
currently listening to it. as someone who listened to raven and hand cannot erase for the first time this week and who has never listened to anything else relating to his work, i find it a bit pale by comparison.
>>
Friendly reminder that Steven Wilson hasn't released anything worth being saved for at least a decade and you would be better off not wasting your time and listening to something else.
Also, that album cover is hideous.
>>
>>74628712
shut up montie
>>
Sadly his music after PT was very underwhelming
FotBP was his last very good album and how old is it?
I havent listened to OP though
>>
>>74629051
Nah, I hate Montie actually.

>>74629095
Don't even bother with the OP, don't waste your time.
>>
>>74628712
>>74629965
kys
>>
>>74628712
The tripfag has arrived.
>>
>>74628712
Go listen to your shitty sporkcore
>>
>>74629965
kys
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.