[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people think this is good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (271KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 1280x1280px
why do people think this is good?
>>
they don't
>>
because it is
it's like Kanye going completely insane and trying to juggle his famous lifestyle with his loyalty to God and his family
why do people think it's bad?
>>
>>74619539

It has some impressive highs but as a whole it's too scattershot in quality IMO.
>>
i mean i liked it
>>
>>74619539
>ultralight beam
>30 hours
>real friends
>wolves
>FML
>Fade
>Saint Pablo bonustrack
>the Famous video
>>
Because it's one of the coolest, most personal, most spiritually honest records ever made
>>
>>74619764
Saint Pablo is the worst track
>>
>>74619839
yeah it is
>>
NOW
>>
>>74619539
No More Parties in LA is the reason why this album is any good
>>
>>74619849
you have no heart
>>
Saint Pablo was added later, it isn't the same vibe. It's a bonus, but it's not the real album. People who say No More Parties is the only good track are expecting this to be a rap album and it's not. It's all over the place. Every track is good, but it takes longer to uncover that because it's not the expectation. This album is the difference between whether you actually get Ye or not. Those who do love it. Others are confused or don't even mention it among his very best.
>>
I WAKE UP ALL VEGGIES NO EGGS
I HIT THE GYM ALL CHEST NO LEGS
>>
>>74619604
>his loyalty to God
lol
>>
>>74620645
you can really tell who black and who not in these threads
>>
>>74620645
Someone didn't listen to the album
>>
>>74620589

YUP
THEN I MAKE MYSELF A SMOOTHIE
>>
>>74620589
man that's some shit /fit/ advice
>>
>>74621627

Fuck you saying praise god does not qualify as "being about" his loyalty to god. It give fuckin NO INSIGHT to what he thinks about god. Kanye is a fucking idiot who made a messy album because he wants to be a messy picasso painting
>>
I do poopy on Ye's cocky moo moo
>>
Every single song on the album is good, and most are very good. You can criticise the flow and tracklisting, but I don't see how you can say these are bad songs. At worst TLOP is a collection of cool singles. Essentially every track except the interludes absolutely bangs in the car, on the radio, at a party. The album obviously doesn't have the great artistic structure of MBDTF. It is far more akin to Yeezus, as it keeps that album's more chaotic approach but turns it from minimalism to maximalism.

Not everyone I know loves TLOP, but everyone I know loves at least a few tracks on TLOP. It's the perfect album for the streaming era.
>>
>>74619539
Whether intentional or not, he did a pretty excellent job of portraying the frantic state he was in leading up to and during the release of the album. I find TLOP to be a very unsettling album and it surprises me that more people aren't unnerved by it. He really sounds like his fuse is about to run out.
>>
Because lotta people can relate to havin they fuse about to run out

Sniff the poo poo mommy
>>
>>74619539
I don't know, but this is my favorite Kanye album. I don't enjoy MBDTF and Yeezus that much, and the stuff before 808's is good but kinda dated and too heavy handed imo.

I only wish it had a little bit more rapping, tracks like No More Parties and Saint Pablo really move the album forward.
>>
>>74619539
it has some very high highs and very low lows, and is badly structured, but anyway i really enjoy it which makes it good for me
>>
I thought it was uneven at first and thought stuff like Low Lights was goofy, then after listening more I love it all. Mommy poop into my butt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.