[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predict what Nirvana would be if Kurt Cobain didn't get murdered.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nirvana.png (255KB, 651x449px) Image search: [Google]
Nirvana.png
255KB, 651x449px
Predict what Nirvana would be if Kurt Cobain didn't get murdered.
>>
probably like Foo Fighters but with some psychedelic
>>
Think they would ever go the Radiohead route of adding bleeps?
>>
>>74616448
>>74616421
I'm pretty sure they'd go in a more melodic and somehwat less heavy direction. All Apologies type stuff. that was the type of music he listened to along with the heavy metal stuff. I don't know if he listened to any bleeps whatsoever
>>
>>74616083
>Murdered
Please provide evidence to support your claim.
>>
>>74616469
I'm trying to think how they'd evolve though, would they really change that little over the years?
>>
>>74616083
is that sting?
>>
Nirvana would have had 1 more album, then Kurt would have quit to work with Michael Stipe.

Then would have possibly made some fucking weird avant/neo-folk albums and maybe experimented with bleeps like industrial techno/power electronics.
>>
>>74616083
mebbe david geffen murdered kurt cause he knew he was about to change nirvana from a new wave band to a hipster band like rem.
>>
>>74616499
Google it, there's more evidence pointing towards murder than there is for suicide.
>>
>>74616499
The stuff surrounding his death is too fishy to be a suicide. Courtney reaction +Kurt wanting a divorce and almost changing his assets makes it suspicious.
>>
>>74616083
Probably more heavy and less commercial. If you listen to a lot of their unreleased stuff from 1994, it's a lot heavier.
>>
>>74616538
that was right around when R.E.M. was running out of good albums, so that collaboration might have been the next step for them. rip.
>>
>>74616538
The Michael Stipe thing wasn't really some long term or really defined project being planned, more like something Stipe wanted to do with Kurt to get him away from the pressure he was under. Probably would have resulted in like one album if that. Kurt likely would have disbanded Nirvana though and started doing his own thing regardless.
>>
>>74616702
Circumstantial evidence that Tom Grant uses to put together illogical conclusions that fit his narrative.
There isn't a single piece of hard evidence supporting murder theory, and if this were to go to court, murder fage would get laughed out of town.
>>
>>74616083
They'd be the same as Pearl Jam
>>
File: 1501158689618.jpg (58KB, 626x602px) Image search: [Google]
1501158689618.jpg
58KB, 626x602px
>>74616499
SOAKED IN BLEACH
DUDE
WATCH IT
THE BITCH DID IT
>>
>>74616930
how can we be sure this is the real eddie bravo?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.