[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jedi Mind Tricks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: vbd jmt.jpg (29KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
vbd jmt.jpg
29KB, 355x355px
Holy fuck I can't believe I forgot how amazing this album was. Gr8!

My favorite piece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4j3nCcMJfM
>>
Violent by Design was once one of my favorite hip-hop albums. Now it just sounds like a bunch of underground try-hard tough guys posturing about how tough and brutal they are without even a hint of self-awareness. Vinna Paz is absolutely obnoxious. The only saving grace is the production.
>>
File: MorThanFeastofAttila.jpg (603KB, 999x680px) Image search: [Google]
MorThanFeastofAttila.jpg
603KB, 999x680px
>>74613863
I don't really mind it, when I had gotten into them it was a little late and maybe a year or two before Army Of the Pharaohs got put together and I understood that you were just kind of 1-Upping each other with the kind of things they were saying. I really like Celph Titled just for the reason that he's silly like that. Vinny does seem a little try hard but he's got a really gritty voice that brings it together. Some of the subject matter they tackle is a bit more diverse than what a lot of other rappers were coming out at the time with although that was me in grade 10 and my collection of music wasn't quite as large as it was now. One of the biggest things that drew me towards them was their beats though.
>>
Me too, mainly because everything else they released was extremely subpar
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.