[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Varg justified?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0563.png (106KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.png
106KB, 500x400px
Was Varg justified?
>>
I wasn't there. Varg a cute though
>>
>>74608258
I think you mean was lamp justified
>>
nope
>>
File: L429354.jpg (394KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
L429354.jpg
394KB, 2000x2500px
>>74608258
>>
Its not self defense when you drive 50km to the guys house who you claim is trying to kill you
>>
>>74608563
*500km
>>
>>74608258
Let's find out.
>>
yes.
>>
Do you own a Burzum shirt?
>>
I'll give a real answer and say yes
Euronymous was an enormous edge lord who unironically started to buy his own "Im evil bleh" bullshit, I wouldn't put it past him to unironically start to plan out a murder on Varg for stupid reasons. Varg might've stabbed him a bunch of times (lamp memes aside I don't think it was the lamp that fucked euro up), but I don't see that as evidence of murderous intent, just of adrenaline and self defence.
I don't think that Varg was actually guilty of murder, but I don't think he was locked up for political reasons either.
>>
Euronymous was a communist edgelord, so, justified
>>
ANY GOOD DOCUMENTARIES ON THIS SUBJECT?
>>
File: 1467699621897.jpg (35KB, 480x584px) Image search: [Google]
1467699621897.jpg
35KB, 480x584px
>>74608258
Of course not, no one is ever justified of murder. It's murder, plain and simple. I understand his case completely though, because according to him and everyone around Varg and Euro they were always at each others throats and Euro apparantly made plans about torturing Varg, so who fucking cares. If it wasn't Varg, it would've been Euro who ended up smiling in that courthouse (or probably not even Euro because he was a closeted faggot who cared more about fashion and the "aesthetic" of black metal instead of the music).
>>
>>74610180
>no one is ever justified of murder.
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF
>>
>>74608258
It's literally just his word against a mountain of evidence to the contrary. Only hardcore trve kvlt varg fans believe his story.
>>
>>74609394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFfB3QXVHRE

I like this one just because they don't focus on Burzum alone and kind of go a bit deeper into black metal. Cool thing about it is that i live in Oslo so all the spots that the main dude from Dark Throne visits i've walked past and seen several times. There's a bunch of interviews from Varg when he was still in Jail so that's pretty interesting
>>
>>74610205
What? I like that song, what does that have to do with what i said?
>>
>>74610281
Nothing, I just need a few cheap (You)s before I sleep.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.