[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your favorite RHCP lyrics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: red-hot-chili-peppers.jpg (2MB, 1720x1290px) Image search: [Google]
red-hot-chili-peppers.jpg
2MB, 1720x1290px
ITT: Your favorite RHCP lyrics
>>
Ding dang ding doe de dae
>>
CALIFORNIA
>>
>>74606169
And Alderaans not faraway its Californication
>>
>>74606169
"i know i know for sure, bing going ding ding boing doing ding dainggggg"
powerful/impactful
https://youtu.be/a9eNQZbjpJk?t=163
>>
The clone of my own loneliness has got to fade
What am I known to?
Little garland and in your starling
Loving waves that I've succumbed to
>>
File: homer.jpg (203KB, 635x800px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
203KB, 635x800px
Ooh, ah, kissin' and a milkshake
Ooh, ah

STANDING IN LINE TO SEE THE SHOW TONIGHT AND THERE'S A LIGHT ON
>>
File: 1502207961146.png (2MB, 816x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1502207961146.png
2MB, 816x1252px
>>
>>74606169
Californian sex heroin wabbadidu
>>
as a massive rhcp fan who has all the cd's vinils and books i can 100% say that my favorite lyrics is from Under The Bridge not because of the song per say but because of the history behind the song
>>
>>74608111
>massive rhcp fan

Why does /mu/ hate us? How do you live with this pain?
>>
COME ON DOWN TO CALIFOWNYA
GIRL I'M GONNA GET UP ON YA
SKIPPIDYBOP BADABOOP AY
I MET A LITTLE GIRL IN THE CITY OF LA
>>
There's a devil in my dick and some demons in muh semen
>>
>>74608130
my honest answer is that the band as a whole grew. you can listen to the diferent "vibes" in each album and each album is something special on is own.

must of /mu/ enjoys blood sugar sex magik, but the problem is that album is from 91, since then there were a lot of drug problems, depression, new families and they just grew older and they taste in music changed.

i pretty cool if you know the full history of the band members and you start to relate the albums to their feelings at the time.

but yeah i keep my love of rhcp away from /mu/
>>
>>74608208
>this guy fucks
>>
LA LAKERS
CALIFORNIA
COCKS IN SOCKS CALIFORNIA GOTTA WARN YA

OFF TO BERLIN
SHOOT HEROIN
BING BONG BING BANG BANG BING BANG BONG BIN
>>
>>74608130
I think rhcp's music sounds good, energetic, but I hate Anthony's voice. I think it's a shame when the lead singer has to ruin the band
>>
skip scuba dooba scuba dooba dooba
>>
HUMP DE BUMP
>>
>>74606169
I wish they collaborated with hip hop artists. Idk why they don't, maybe cause Anthony would realize how little the rest of the band actually needed him. Also the new guitarist blows huge penis
>>
I got a bad disease,
Up from my brain is where I bleed.
Insanity it seems,
Is got me by my soul to squeeze.
Well all the love from me,
With all these dying trees I scream.
The Angels in my dreams,
have turned to demons of greed,
>>
WAG WAM BAM GONNA MAKE YOU MY MAN
>>
Is flea Mac Demarco's father?
>>
>>74608622
xD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.