[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess nokia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Why is it with females these days that they get immense praise for doing shitty music about empowerment? I mean 90% of her lyrics are about being a woman, being black, being black woman and not having hourglass figure. Is this everything you need to be new rising star and being called ground breaking creative person?
>>
>>74605606
literally who?
>>
>Jews and liberals run music.

Cucks, fags, women, and /mu/ listen to it and love it
>>
>>74605606
how have you even heard of this woman you literal reddit hip hop header
>>
>>74605614
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0XbB3GxuA
>>
>>74605606
Why do mixed race people identify as black?
>>
>>74605606
instead of the music being "shitty", maybe you lack the capacity to empathize with her experiences and therefore are incapable of finding the music enjoyable even though most other people do
>>
>>74605936
This
>>
>>74605936
>Music is inherently good because X amount of people understand the message
Can't wait till the new Johnny Rebel reissue gets BNM
>>
>>74605936
>WAAAAAHHH I'M BLACK LIFE IS SO HARD
>WAAAAAAAH BEING A WOMAN IS HORRIBLE
>I'M SO OPPRESSED

yeah, no
>>
>>74605936
I don't have a body of John Winkles Booth, yet Clutch plays good music
>>
>>74605826
Because the majority of the US is white and as such more people consider them white
In Africa mixed-race people are considered white
>>
File: nokia.jpg (120KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
nokia.jpg
120KB, 1000x562px
princess nokia is expressing her ideology through her music. i dont really enjoy her music personally, but i understand why people like it.
saw her live, was hype and i enjoyed it alot. also she raps about nerdy stuff and shit which i think is cool for women to look up to, and understand that you can like that kind of shit.
>>
there are lots of forced meme female musicians nowadays because womyn

at least with the mega pop stars like beyonce, taylor swift, katy perry etc. it's just radio music and people aren't pretending they're good
>>
>being Black
>Pricness Nokia
shit b8
>>
katie got bandz is better.
>>
The arrogance and narcissism in her genius lyric breakdown video was pretty appalling desu
>>
ITT: white neo-nazis get triggered because women make music that celebrates their existence
>>
>>74608231
im asian
>>
>>74605826
most black people will say they are white. but most white people will say they are black. i am half mexican but it's the same thing. people really can tell you are mixed race even though they pretend that they don't.
>>
>>74608251
ITT: white neo-nazis and one asian neo-nazi get triggered because women make music that celebrates their existence
>>
Never heard of this chick before this thread but listening to some of her stuff she sounds pretty good, thanks OP
>>
>i cant identify with the content of her music
>therefore

sigh.
>>
>>74608323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF_ASvUx_bs

Feminism hip hop
>>
>>74608267
asians can't be nazi's
>>
>>74605606
>>74605614
rekt
>>
>>74608231
/pol/ isn't white.
>>
MYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLYMYSMALLTITSANDMYFATBELLY
>>
>>74606395
I didn't say that people who don't like princess nokia don't have the ability to empathize with anyone else, they just don't empathize with HER
>>
File: unimpressed pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>74605936
> ur just a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>74608751
Remind me who Germany was allied with in the war
>>
Most thinkers (not all, but close) of import right now don't do music. Partially because it's vacuum sealed under idpol left's elitism, and partly in spite of it.
>>
>>74609937
Edit: that's not to say "so don't bother" though
>>
she can get the dick tho
>>
baits motel
>>
>>74605606
she's so shit
>>
File: 1451414980402.jpg (38KB, 592x577px) Image search: [Google]
1451414980402.jpg
38KB, 592x577px
>>74606893
>also she raps about nerdy stuff and shit which i think is cool for women to look up to, and understand that you can like that kind of shit.

please. women have been appropriating "nerd culture" for years now.

>Look at my Star Wars shirt! I'm not like those other girls you know!
>LOL girls can code too. Get over it!
>>
>>74608734
"I've created feminism again in hip hop"
Fuck me
>>
>>74605936
no it sounds bad
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.