[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this album when QOTSA became patrician or pleb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0006.jpg (176KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
176KB, 1000x1000px
Is this album when QOTSA became patrician or pleb?
>>
>>74601506
They were patrician from day one.
>>
>>74601506
It’s when they became patrician
>>
>>74601506
Queens stopped being good when they released LtP.
Its been shit ever since. Era Vulgaris was their last half decent album.
>>
>>74601506
Queens of the Stone Age transcends the primitive plebian/patrician dichotomy.
>>
Plebeian opinion: it's when they became patrician.

Patrician opinion: it's when they became plebeian.
>>
>>74601506
I dont care what anyone thinks. Like Clockwork really is one of their best albums
>>
>>74601506
There is no way to get your opinion devalued faster than by dragging patrician/pleb into it.

Like Clockwork was a great album. They have been great before.
>>
Incredible album probably their best and their debut at a close second
>>
>>74601506
QOTSA is above the pleb/patrician meme. Their discography has been great and very consistent since the beginning.
>>
>>74601506
been consistently releasing 7+/10 records since being Kyuss, so I would say they continued to be patrician
>>
>>74602180
Queens of the Stone was not Kyuss, there is only an overlap between the two when the guitarist transitioned to the next band

I really only listen to the first QOTSA albums, everything after that I try to listen to seems to have too many frills and I just stop listening and go to the first album when I want to hear them. I like all of the Kyuss albums too, but can't listen to them as repeatedly having already heard them so much, and John Garcia's voice needs a lot of time a recharge time between replays for me kind of like how Robert Plant's voice is.
>>
>>74602324
yeah, I know they're not strictly Kyuss, but barring Nick Oliveri involvement for a while, QoTSA is Homme getting to make music with an ensemble cast.
>>
Honestly I was surprised at how good it was. Same for their new one. I guess I just assume they are going to turn into shit like every other band after a few albums. Good for them.
>>
1. RR
2. SFTD
3. ...LC
4. S-T
5. EV
6. Villains
7. LTP
>>
File: Homme squint.jpg (142KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Homme squint.jpg
142KB, 1620x1080px
>>74602971
>1. RR
>>
has the new album leaked without fucked up sound yet?
>>
>>74602971
no
>>
>>74603274
I wanna know this too
>>
>>74601506
They were always good, but didn't become patrician until Era Vulgaris. They went back to being pleb with the new album.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.