[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell I'm not the only person on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

that gets really annoyed when some people that I hate find out about a band i like. I mean I'm not even patrician but when I see these pathetic people with 100% plebbit taste I just fucking can't. I like something that isn't popular at all, somehow these people find out about that (probably copy it from me) and now they're "big fans". It really makes me puke. Please don't pretend that you're actually not like that, I know you are and if I need to be honest then I'm really proud of being a fucking asshole.
>>
File: The Red Tower.jpg (1MB, 1800x1309px) Image search: [Google]
The Red Tower.jpg
1MB, 1800x1309px
>>74600812
I don't hear anyone talk about music I like.
Sometimes I hear people talk about music I think is mediocre and I pretend it's good, but that's about the extent of my conversations with people about music. Except Pink Floyd maybe.
>>
Explain how being mad about this is different from being mad about cultural appropriation.
>>
>>74601123
Protip: it isn't
>>
You sound like a real loser in life, you need to find enlightenment bra
>>
>>74600812
There's a good chance this post is bait, but...

Jesus fucking Christ dude. Get over yourself.
Two people liking the same band doesn't mean jack shit. Go ahead and listen to what you want, and stop worrying about others.

The way you sound makes me think you're probably pretty young. Most likely underage.
Don't get me wrong, I can get where you're coming from, but you just need to get over it.
>>
>>74600812
I only listen to art music and only interact with cultured people. I can't say i've ever had this kind of feeling.
>>
>>74603026
What kind of art music you listen to?
>>
Someone repost "that".
>>
>>74601123
delte this
>>
>>74600812
You sound like an ugly manlet that can't compete with other dudes in conventional ways so you lowered to competing with music. Pathetic, honestly.

Protip: quit being such an insecure judgemental douchebag and will be better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.