[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just decided to stop practincing my guitar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1459624509664s.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459624509664s.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
I see no point in this. He must have started when he was 1 year old and got raped by a chinese. He is not a chinese, but got the genes this way. I hate me for not having any good skill like this one. He kind of does more then one guitar at the same time. Feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7iWT2kDqYg&index=95&list=PUABFK9R0hi0FYiASAAVf5-g
>>
>believing it all comes down to "muh nature"
Fuck that shit. You should be looking at that sort of stuff and if you're feeling jealous, then work towards getting to that level, and pushing it even further. Not giving up because you feel you won't ever reach that level.

Fuck that mentality of giving up because someone's better than you. Yeah, nature does influence people - but it's not nearly as much as you think. Paul McCartney might've been someone with a great ear for music, but if he hadn't been developed a love for all sorts of music early on and kept pushing it further and further, he wouldn't be one of the greatest musicians to ever live. Some people have an easier start, but with enough dedication you can surpass them.
>>
>>74595049
yo he's just decent at finger picking, ive seen much more impressive guitar work. is this seriously your standard for a virtuoso?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR_a8gChrlA
like this video here is just a cover to demonstrate the finger picked style, not too great, but still better than that dude, and its just some shitty cover.
>>
File: lele.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
lele.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>being an instrument player when you could be part of the superior composer class
The musician is just the technical vehicle for the composer, nothing more.
>>
electronic music is the future. put down your little wood block and start composing.
>>
>>74595636
Easiest said then done. You believe in fairies too? Also, the guy probably practice from earlier age, as I stated in the post. Practice do play a significant role, and so do genetics. But practice also comes down to genetics so genetics is, at least 75%.

>>74595659
This finger picking seems well done, but it is really repetitive and more intuitive. He is fast, just that.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (24KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24KB, 178x200px
>>74595808
That is a good idea. I think Ill do that.
>>
>>74595636
working hard can't overcome a talent gap if the talented people are working hard too
>>
>>74596034
well said.
>>
>>74596034
>he thinks talent matters in music
>>
>>74596128
It matters in _music_. It doesn't matter in _success_.
>>
>>74596128
lol I bet you think we're all equal huh
IQ correlates strongly with creativity

even disregarding creativity, a complex skill like playing an instrument is going to be faster to learn and have a higher ceiling the higher your IQ is
>>
>>74596166
Success is music. Only money matters. "Art" is a coping mechanism for the unsuccessful.
>>
>>74596369
LOL if you really think this then what the fuck are you doing on this board? most of the shit posted here is just a /mu/ wankfest lacking a lot of mainstream/monetary success.
>>
>>74595659
Is the first part in 12/8?
>>
>>74595705
>not being both
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.