[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CD-Rip of the new Grizzly Bear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Grizzly Bear - Painted Ruins (2017) [MP3: 320 -- CD Rip]
>indie rock, baroque pop
sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtH-Md4U-g
https://mega.nz/#!E9Z3wR5T!rsnLb2LMwnEglK8Ol8V1mC_1YGCDTGio76Q7PA2mt6c
>>
>>74591819
sounds p cool
>>
should I wait till friday or listen know, /mu/?
>>
Who cares about this band anymore lmao
>>
Please tell me this one is more Rossen and less Droste
Droste is a cunt
>>
>>74592089
>Droste is a cunt

Because he's a fag?
>>
>>74592127
Prob because Rossen is the only one with talent
>>
>>74592089
>Droste is a cunt
>wahh, wahh why doesn't everyone agree with me politically

lmfao
what a fucking child
>>
>>74592127
>>74592171
This >>74592153, and because Droste is a greedy cunt who bitched about not making enough money from Veckatimest and made Shields sound like generic corporate indie rock to satisfy his ego and his wallet.

Honestly I'm not really familiar with his political opinions, but I could probably guess.
>>
File: 1493923673908.png (429KB, 1000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1493923673908.png
429KB, 1000x1324px
>>74592089
>>74592127
>>74592153
>>74592171
>>74592215
>>
>>74592294
What do you expect, honestly? He's a fucking faggot from nyc, but that doesn't mean he can't be talented, you fucking manchild. Even I had libs and fags and think you're a numale. Go back to /pol/
>>
>be Ed Droste
>complain about Grizzly Bear not making much money
>literally a member of the Forbes family
>spends all his time traveling, Instagramming for Vogue, and constantly complaining about politics like a petulant child
>>
>>74592294
I'm this guy >>74592089, and my god this guy is an even bigger cunt than I initially thought
>>
>>74592347
grizzly bear is a shit band
>>
i like it
>>
is it just me or is there significantly less hype surrounding this compared to their previous albums?
>>
>>74593510
no i think you're right. it seems like no one cares this time.
>>
This is a really good album. I'm surprised there's not more buzz. I guess the indie hype is just dead in 2017.
>>
>>74594732
huh?
grizzly bear isn't indie anymore. he literally rent out a expensive studio for this release fuck off
>>
>>74592294
He's right t b h
>>
>>74592294
no way Daniel signed off on that
>>
>>74594868
t. Ed
>>
>>74594774
"Indie" has been a meaningless descriptor for about the last decade. Grizzly Bear would fall into the big formless indie category regardless of the fact that they're not literally indie. It's the new "alternative."
>>
>>
>>74594929
well if you're using those terms
mac demarco and fleet foxes release was hyped well.
anyway most of us fans got sick of them for fking us over with shields.
>>
>>74595027
Fleet Foxes definitely. Did Mac though? Maybe I just missed that because I've never been a huge fan of his.
>>
>>74595108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtuA6Qylpyo
1.5m views on yt m8

while gb is barely breaking 300k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8LB6KHHMs
>>
>>74595137
Oh wow. Mac is a bigger deal than I thought.
>>
is the quality of this actually worth the download and listen?
there was one last night that was shit
>>
>>74595234
hes really popular with the gen-z kids who watch h3h3 and filthy frank.
>>
>>74595296
Yeah. I listened to the one last night and I'm listening to this one now. This one is significantly better quality.
>>
>>74595340
cheers
>>
it might be their best album and it's totally falling on deaf ears. no one cares, which is too bad
>>
Papa bless, loved Mourning Sound
>>
>>74592294
Man I agree with a lot of this but its presented in such a needlessly obnoxious way that it was painful to read.
>>
>>74594939
He's right but talks way too fucking much
>>
Anyone else think this sounds like Grizzly Bear's In Rainbows? The electronic touches on this album add a lot.
>>
>>74595875
was going to say this too. I always thought vecka sounded like in rainbows but this one does even moreso. Kind of reminds me of how the live stuff from king of limbs tour sounded when they debuted staircase, ful stop, identikit. Which is all a good thing, in rainbows is probably my favorite album
>>
>>74595296
All links from yesterday were vinyl rips. OP's link is the first CD rip to pop up here.
>>
>>74592354
He's such an unlikable cunt, and his ivory tower preaching makes him that much more punchable
>>
File: 1494129333713.jpg (1MB, 1234x747px) Image search: [Google]
1494129333713.jpg
1MB, 1234x747px
>>74595847

He writes like an hysterical girl: there is a palpable sort of estrogen to it that I find enraging. This is how grown men talk now, eh?

The sort of people that comprise the left annoy me even more these days. And I'm dark-skinned. That's how insufferable they are. I want people to be able to speak their mind on all sides; just not shift that into physical confrontation. Which the left seems to be doing more than the right, funnily enough. These hysterical leftist are the ones going over to right wing demonstrations and starting a fight under the pretext of "vanquishing fascism" or some goofy shit, but all I'm looking for is which side shifted it to violence first. And it tends to always be the left, because they don't want the other side to even have a voice. There are outlier events where right wing people have done this, but the disparity is huge -- it's chiefly been a lefty move.

For me ideology is a distant consideration, if your side is consistently the initiator of violence in these events - regardless of the righteous pretext that you think you're doing it under - then I have a bigger problem with you. A Neo-Nazi can hate the fuck out of me and wish me dead or gone all the wants. I'm not an emotional thinker like these leftists apparently are so it means nothing to me. As long as I'm observing that Hans and Himmler are maintaining peaceful protest and not hurting anyone then they can hate me all they want. That's fine.
>>
first listen, first half of the album seems pretty good and then it kinda fell off for me
gotta give it a few more though

>>74595797
Morning Sound is great
>>
>>74595027
Shields was good, faggot. What are you talking about?
>>
>>74596716
no it wasnt
>>
>>74596731
>t. virgin
>>
>>74596743
your dad sucks me off everyday buddy :)
>>
>>74596820
Ed, is that you?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.