[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums with fantastic drumming from start to finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
Albums with fantastic drumming from start to finish
>>
There is no better alternative
>>
>>
File: nonagon.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
nonagon.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
all of their albums post 2014 in general, for a band that is generally lo-fi they really focus on the drum tuning and it sounds great.
>>
Yankee hotel foxtrot
>>
File: beatles-revolver.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beatles-revolver.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>MacDonald writes that, despite EMI Studios being technically inferior to many recording facilities in the United States, Starr's drumming on the album soon led to studios there "being torn apart and put back together again", as engineers sought to replicate the innovative sounds achieved by the Beatles.[121]

>"Rain" is notable for Ringo Starr's drumming, which Starr rates as his best recorded performance.[36] Critics agreed: both Ian MacDonald and Rolling Stone described his drumming on the track as "superb", while Richie Unterberger of AllMusic praised his "creative drum breaks".[37][38][39] In 1984, Starr said: "I think it's the best out of all the records I've ever made. 'Rain' blows me away … I know me and I know my playing … and then there's 'Rain'."[40]

>"She Said, She Said" is often noted for Ringo Starr's "circular" patterns and other contributions: Starr himself has expressed particular pride in his performances during this era. Some drum enthusiasts have referred to Starr's performance on this track as one of the best drum tracks ever recorded in pop music, comparing the approach to that of Mitch Mitchell, drummer for The Jimi Hendrix Experience, who was himself a follower of Elvin Jones.
>>
File: MastodonTheHunter.jpg (133KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
MastodonTheHunter.jpg
133KB, 640x640px
>>
>any breakcore album
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 226x223px
>>74590677

This. Paul Reinert could have my butthole if he wanted
>>
>>74590677
Holy shit I'm listening to this right now on my record player and I've been air drumming like the entire time
>>
Primus should be core.
>>
>>74590856
Their first one is great on the drumming too. Alex Turner better let Matt Helders do his thing on their new record. Dude is a great drummer.
>>
File: Spirit_they've_gone.jpg (38KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit_they've_gone.jpg
38KB, 316x316px
>>
>>74592895
Agreed. Matt has a nice style, and AM was underwhelming in terms of drumming.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.