[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are contrarian numales bashing this album? It's a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5411.jpg (175KB, 990x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5411.jpg
175KB, 990x984px
Why are contrarian numales bashing this album? It's a fucking banger, you faggots.

>reeeee
>>
agreed
>>
Banger

Kys
>>
>>74588818
being part of the popular opinion is the opposite of being contrarian
>>
Its good, i despise Peter Pan so much also
>>
>>74588818
Yeah it's a pretty good album, I'd give it a 7. People are bashing it because it isn't Funeral and Arcade Fire bashing is a cool thing to do these days. Give it a couple of years and people will enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>74590757
>t. Faggot
>>
it's lazy
>>
>>74588818
It grew on me but it's so far below the quality of their previous 4 albums in every aspect.

It has a lot of good tracks on it but fuck I was very disappointed.
>>
because it has exactly three passable songs and even those aren't anywhere close to the quality of Reflektor, let alone their actually great albums
>>
>>74588818
>Listens to Arcade Fire
>calls others nu-males
>>
Yeah I thought people were unfairly critical of it. It has a 67 on Metacritic which is too low. I think 75 would been more fair. The only songs I think aren't that good are Peter Pan and Chemistry, which are regrettably beside eachother in the track listing. Every other song is good to great though. My personal rating is 8/10.

Favorite songs: Creature Comfort (great lyrics), Electric Blue, Put Your Money on Me.

I like how danceable this album is in general. I think that's missing from a lot of rock music these days.
>>
>>74591515
Kek
>>
>>74591570
>Creature Comfort (great lyrics)

Really? I thought the lyrics were purile naive garbage
Real teenage poetry recital stuff, desperately trying to be profound but failing

I mean really
>Assisted suicide
>She dreams about dying all the time
>She told me she came so close
>Filled up the bathtub and put on our first record

Eughh
I agree with most of the other things you said
>>
>>74591570
>Favorite songs: Creature Comfort (great lyrics), Electric Blue, Put Your Money on Me.

patrician detected
>>
>>74588818
album has 3 good songs, so bashing is appropriate
and even then those songs aren't even that good
>>
>>74591570
I agree with most of what your saying but I think it's closer to a 6.5/10. It really lacks the lyrical depth that Win and Regine have displayed a talent for.

I mean I guess the shallowness of the lyrics kind of go with the overall theme of the album but I really don't think that was the intention.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.