[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The history of capitalism is continuously producing effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: gucci-mane-miami.jpg (73KB, 474x425px) Image search: [Google]
gucci-mane-miami.jpg
73KB, 474x425px
"The history of capitalism is continuously producing effects of deterritorialization. At the outset, capitalism destroyed the old relation between the individual and both the agricultural territory and the family. Subsequently, it jeopardized the national borders and created a global space of exchange and communication. Currently, it is jeopardizing the very relation between money and production, and opening the way to a new form of immaterial semiotization. As capitalism destroys all forms of identifi cation, it frees the individuals from the limitations of identity, but simultaneously it provokes a sense of displacement, a sort of opacity that is attributable to the loss of previous meanings and emotional roots. As a result, capitalism ultimately provokes a need for reterritorialization, and a continual return of the past in the shape of national identities, ethnic identities, sexual identities, and so on"
-taken from the pages of The Autobiography of Gucci Mane
>>
>>74588778
-famous quote by me, master scholar of 4chan, overlooked genius of the MidWest
>>
: Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Debord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.
>>
File: pump.jpg (238KB, 938x938px) Image search: [Google]
pump.jpg
238KB, 938x938px
"Virtue is under certain circumstances merely an honorable form of stupidity: who could be ill-disposed toward it on that account? And this kind of virtue has not been outlived even today. A kind of sturdy peasant simplicity, which, however, is possible in all classes and can be encountered only with respect and a smile, believes even today that everything is in good hands, namely in the "hands of God"; and when it maintains this proportion with the same modest certainty as it would that two and two make four, we others certainly refrain from contradicting. Why disturb THIS pure foolishness? Why darken it with our worries about man, people, goal, future? And even if we wanted to do it, we could not. They project their own honorable stupidity and goodness into the heart of things (the old God, deus myops, still lives among them!); we others — we read something else into the heart of things: our own enigmatic nature, our contradictions, our deeper, more painful, more mistrustful wisdom."
-Lil Pump, in an Instragram livestream
>>
File: clint_ew.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
clint_ew.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>74588778
He literally could've just said something to the effect of

>"consumerism has replaced traditional modes of identity and , while that is freeing in some ways, it is also a burden in that people are lost , I therefore advocate for neo-reactionary dialectic to return is to the traditional homeostasis we have existed within before the onset of capitalism"

And he could've cut down all that bullshit to a sentence. Who was his editor? That fucker needs to be punched in he face.
>>
>>74588778
How can capitalism destroy identification while also creating national ethnic and sexual identifications. You arent clear on your point here.
>>
>>74588778
I'm surprised there's no rapper called Toni Negri yet
>>
>>74588849
What you wrote lacks specificity and clarity, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>74588893
If you knew anything about neo-reactionary dialectic , you would know that it does not misplace any of the details it simply shortens the idea.

Someone can't into high modernism if he needs the author to hold his hand :^)
>>
>>74588971
>it simply shortens the idea
*Paragraph
>>
>>74588854
Are you fucking retarded? It literally says it in the sentence before that it's a response to the potential of displacement as a result of the destruction of identification.
>>
Why isnt Guwop mentioned in such high regard like Fredrick Taylor or Edward Deming or Frank Gilbreth for his work in Scientific management and his study on the preservation of movement in the workplace essentially being a predecessor for psychological aspect in management and being the blueprint for ergonomics?
>>
These threads always crack me up. I was having a shitty day, thank you.
>>
>>74588849
I hope english isn't your first language.
>>
wait so if people are going to gravitate towards bullshit means of identity either way then why does it even matter? also i miss old gucci
>>
File: DGepM65XcAYFyLQ.jpg large.jpg (172KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DGepM65XcAYFyLQ.jpg large.jpg
172KB, 790x1024px
What is he thinking about?
>>
>>74591451
I wanna go home
>>
>>74591451
>I could be at home reading about philosophy right now
>>
>>74591147
>Can't understand is = us and it was just a typo
I sure hope you haven't fully developed yet because your reading comprehension levels is going to guarantee you stay as a janitor or dishwasher for the rest of your life.
>>
>>74592490
This post reeks of insecurity
>>
>>74592524
This anon reeks of failing 3rd grade phonics
>>
>>74588778
I hope Mr Mane goes on to expand on some of the points he's raised here. As it stands I'm left wanting more, he makes a statement yet often fails to expand further on it. For example Mane states 'At the outset, capitalism destroyed the old relation between the individual and both the agricultural territory and the family.' However, Mane has failed to expand upon the point on which the remainder of his argument rests. The reader is left asking, how has capitalism done this? what is intrinsic to the system that creates such an environment? As stated at the start, I hope Mr Mane expands on these points in the rest of his work.
C+
>>
File: FpnWw4sU_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FpnWw4sU_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>74588848
How stirner-esque
>>
>>74592574
stay small kid
>>
>>74588849

cutting out deterritorialization in something about deterritorialization. k pleb
>>
File: 1464407732176.png (12KB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1464407732176.png
12KB, 211x203px
Didn't know G read Deleuze, nice
>>
File: Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>74593664
>>74593664
>>74593664
>>74593664

ITT: I find out /mu/ doesn't know about neo-reactionary dialectic at all
>>
>>74593493
Lol pleb
>>
>>74591451
>was the prince an ethical and behavioral manual for monarchist leaders or a satirization of Feudal leadership at the time?
>>
>>74591451
>Can ad infinitum industrial expansion be sustained without the nature of mankind interfering and destroying itself with ambition? Perhaps Hobbes was right all along...
>>
>>74588971
>it does not misplace any of the details it simply shortens the idea

meaningless gibberish from morons who think rhetoric is a new concept under a different name

you missed so many details from what the OP posted that your post changed meaning completely, you have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about and it is revolting that your brand of pseudo-intellectualism is held in any high regard by anyone other than brain-dead troglodytes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.