[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2113.jpg (60KB, 406x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.jpg
60KB, 406x400px
Find a flaw
>>
>>74586644
cultural appropriation
>>
I didn't listen to it so I guess I can't
Is it worth a listen?
>>
>>74586656
it's great
>>
One of the biggest examples of melodic resolution that I've ever heard. Never a moment of suspense or tension, no kind of tuneful arc is ever there. Even with the many instruments on display here, these are some fairly rote tunes. And considering the obvious influence of World music on this project, that's too bad. The sound is extremely polite, even empty, despite some imaginative lyrical ideas.
>>
>>74586705
>World music
>>
>>74586651
Explain
>>
>>74586705
>never a moment of suspense or tension
>he obviously hasn't listened to The Boy In The Bubble
>>
>>74586751
>i'm a white man, i met an ooga booga black persons in sourth africa and now i stole their music's influences and mix it with pop music of the 80's

leave black music to black people sweetie
>>
>>74586651
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>74586836
>>
>>74586651
>>74586836
>>74586856
back to tumblr and buzzfeed
>>
>>74586836
>leave black music to black people
why tho
>>
>>74586705
not sure i'm buying any of this. if you legitimately feel that the melodic aesthetic of this album is rote and too "empty", we clearly have different perceptions of the more depressive cuts off this album. there are some very melancholy moments.

also, pretty sure melodic resolution is defined by the progression of tension and dissonance into a lack thereof. so there would have to be some kind of suspense in order for melodic resolution to exist. could you explain what you mean a bit more?
>>
painfully typical 80s drum sound.
>>
>>74586898
they suffered enough
>>
>>74586844
>>74586856
>>74586887
>if you're racially conscious you don't fit on 4chan XDDDD

kill yourselves you edgy cunts
>>
>>74586644
I like his s/t album more but this is also v nice to listen to
>>
>>74586898
Obviously joking, cultures borrowed stuff from each other all the time throughout history
>>
>>74586942
This isn't a race issue, you fucking faggot. Cultural appropriation is a fucking stupid concept shilled by SJWs and scum people alike. Music has no property whatsoever; everyone should be able to listen and play black/white music.
>>
>>74586990
um, yea, try again sweetheart :)

culture belongs to certain groups of people and should never be taken freely from them and then changed by otehr groups of people.
>>
>>74587009
is this what you learned in the Hitler youth?
>>
>>74587009
I fucking hate people like you. I hope you only enjoy things made by people of your own race and die fucking alone.
Friendly reminder if you're not black dont you ever think about listening to ROCK, BLUES, JAZZ, SOUL, FUNK
>>
>>74586644
snare sound
>>
>>74587056
I only listen to romantic era classical, everything else is boring oor inaccessible to me due to my stance on these things (see my last post)

that's how my parents taught me

>>74587039
i'm jewish you cunt
>>
>>74587009
fuck off Trump
>>
>>74587091
this post is bait
>>
>>74587091
that's cultural appropriation. You can't listen to arian white music. Jews aren't white. Just stick to Mahler
>>
>>74587279
n-no!
>>
The second half
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.