[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually good or just overrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Actually good or just overrated?
>>
Not mutually exclusive.
>>
A complete product of the obama era, a bunch of gay niggers prancing around pretending to be the slave owners that built this country for the enjoyment of upper class urban liberals
>>
>>74586416
Overrated
It's just Epic Rap Battles of History for pseuds
I say that as someone who likes most of the people involved in it
>>
File: DDiHwScXUAA4z0q.jpg (67KB, 750x391px) Image search: [Google]
DDiHwScXUAA4z0q.jpg
67KB, 750x391px
>>74586436
>>
>>74586455
Is it not true?

I will let phil ochs explain the type of person who would actually watch and like this garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

I love puerto ricans and negros
As long as they don't move next door
So love me, love me, love me, i'm a liberal
>>
>>74586474
>>>/pol/
you'd think the tiki torches would be cool on their containment board
>>
The only real fans of this are white femmies or just flat out white people whove never been to disney before and this is the closest thing they can get to it, and the kids from your highschool drama club.
>>
>>74586416
It's a musical, of course it's shit
>>
File: commie pepe.jpg (61KB, 460x618px) Image search: [Google]
commie pepe.jpg
61KB, 460x618px
>>74586488
lol.

You know you are a brainwashed moron when you cant even conceive of the idea that liberalism could be criticized from the left

pro tip: stop thinking in identity politics, start thinking in class politics
>>
>>74586564
Marxism is a right-wing ideology
>>
File: gommunism.png (22KB, 1128x291px) Image search: [Google]
gommunism.png
22KB, 1128x291px
>>74586579
really activates my almonds
>>
>>74586564
Unironically this.
>>
>>74586564
This, but also that branches of liberalism can't be critical of other branches of liberalism
>>
>>74586416
overrated, but daveeds work with clipping. shouldn't be missed cause that shits fire
>>
>>74586669
>listening to what Nazipedia has to say
>>
>>74586821
this.
>>
I thought it was pretty good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.