[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Hip Hop and Rap artists get a free pass from the left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: DG-vc0TXUAAMwpW.jpg (96KB, 749x710px) Image search: [Google]
DG-vc0TXUAAMwpW.jpg
96KB, 749x710px
Why do Hip Hop and Rap artists get a free pass from the left wing music press when it comes to misogyny and sexism in (and out) of lyrics?
>>
They don't.
>>
>>74586536
No one seems to care though
>>
You know why
I know why
Everyone knows why
>>
>>74586322
>>74586536
>>74586547
>>74586597
they're black you fucking racists

do you know how hard it is to grow up rich and wear sagged skinny jeans and still use your family connections to get a record deal with your relative's
>>
>>74586547
rich homie quan got blackmailed out of work. wtf are you talking about
>>
>>74587074
op is talking about the words bitch and fag being almost as popular as the word nigga
>>
>>74587133
fag isn't used hip hop much anymore. espeically posts 10
last ones i knew that used it a bit. was the dipset crew

lgbt culture uses the word bitch in their language frequently. so idk what you are referring to.
>>
>>74586536
Rick Ross was treated very forgivingly by media for saying "I dont sign female rappers because I would end up fucking them" on top of it being barely covered
>>
>>74587183
p4k trashed him and their comment section. plus he doesn't need them anymore. he has made millions.
if an indiefag says shit like that. goodbye any source of income.

>inb4 u ignore that part.
>>
>>74587163
>My verbal AK slay faggots
>And I don't mean no disrespect
>Whenever I say faggot, okay faggot?
>>
>>74587208
are you using j scat fetish cole as a example?
is that really all you got?
>>
>>74587163
have you listened to any tyler the creator song?
>>
>>74587235
besides tyler being a horrible artist. wasn't his whole thing shock value? and wouldn't frank ocean call him out on it if he was homophobic?
>>
>>74587253
what does that have to do with saying fag in his songs?
>>
>>74586322
what's the right wing music press and what music do they cover?
>>
>>74587267
didn't he get banned from a country because of his lyrics?
how is that a free pass? plus didn't tegan and sara call him out?
>>
>>74587323
>implying europe and the united states have the same standards of free expression
>>
>>74587345
US cares about making money.
>>
>>74586322
Back to your shithole SJW fag. Who cares?? Women are whores and selfish cunts, they deserve it.
>>
black=good
white=bad

sure feels good to live in the 21st century
>>
>>74587810
Back to your shithole SJW fag. Who cares?? Women are whores and selfish cunts, they deserve it. Fuck off you white knight beta fag.
>>
ITT: nu-male cucks
>>
>>74588063
same

they don't understand us baka
>>
>>74587235
Tyler is a bisexual man that was formerly in the closet, he can say it if he wants to. Besides, he said he like saying the word because it pisses people off. That said, >>74587323 is how he got into some serious trouble.
>>
>>74588412
most people (actually youngins) think tyler is just a troll which is understandable to some extent which makes his whole act make sense
>>
>>74586322
Cause left wing music press is dumb?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.