[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the average Mac DeMarco concert like ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 3Pum24l.jpg (34KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
3Pum24l.jpg
34KB, 540x405px
What's the average Mac DeMarco concert like ?
>>
>>74579484
stoners listening to bad music
>>
>>74579484
A lot of dudes kissing
>>
cigarette smoke, thrift store clothes, cheap beer stolen from the gas station, and horny tumblr teenagers
>>
>>74579607
haha girls right ?
>>
how much did they spend on those clothes
>>
>>74579484
Very Boring and low energy
>>
>>74579636
Nothing. They go into poor neighborhoods and raid their thrift stores.
>>
>>74579663
Do demarco fags actually pretend their clothes aren't from urban outfitters
>>
It was enjoyable. No one in the band was drunk or high so it was pretty relaxed, sounded great, and they invited people to hang out afterward. They did a great cover of "Blackbird" by the Beatles.
>>
>>74579663
Dude we just like how the clothes look why odes everything have to be some political social class statement with you faggots? Just chill and stop with the "muh poor people" rhetoric.
>>
>>74579484
Mac demarco and their entire fan base makes me hate white people
>>
>>74579728
>Just chill
DUDE
>>
>>74579733
We hate you too go listen to your mumble rap shit.
>>
>>74579774
Fuck off. Impeach Donald Trump fucking nazi white boy
>>
Why do they all wear hat
>>
>>74579835
Niggers getting their 70s protester clothes jacked ayyyy
>>
Going on Aug 28th
>>
>>74579733
This, its honestly almost as bad as Jake paul when it comes to cancerous white people """"" culture"""""
>>
>>74579774
Are you unironically refering to yourself as some part of a Mac demarco clique? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
File: IMG_1754.jpg (680KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1754.jpg
680KB, 1080x1920px
>>74579733
>>
>>74580078
Its just why are you pretending to be poor? You are not poor why are you ripping off the music and fashion you're portraying right now and pretending its original or your own brand? Honestly

Though honestly I think this is just the emo/scene of the 10s, and like that its a fad that will blow over and these kids will be emberassed about it in 5 years when the next trend comes for them to hop on
>>
>>74580125
Fashion is fucking stupid if you actually give a shit about clothes you're dumb
>>
>>74579484
those are opn fans you idiot
>>
It was actually the best concert Ive been to, the crowd was really into it and everyone had a blast.
>>
>>74580125
I am poor you fucking bitch
>>
>>74579728
Muh poor ppl
>>
>>74580078
>WHITE PEOPLE FUCK
>>
>>74579610
the last one doesn't sound so bad as long as they're 18-19 amirite
>>
File: frodo.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325KB, 560x559px
>>74579728
>>74579709

>Just chill
>>
>>74582115
chill out dude it's fun
>>
>>74579484
I had a great time as it was my first time in Canada, I live in seattle and this qt I was tryna smash wanted to go to Vancouver to see him and I'm usually into hardcore stuff or older dadrock so a lot of concerts I dealt with older "tough guy" dads or just crazy metal heads, only been to one rap concert and that was just all white kids trying to act ghetto. I thought it was some stereotype but canadians are really nice, some guy asked me for a smoke and I said no and he was like "alright cool man ITS CHILL" and found me later when he had smokes and asked if I wanted one. I even got to talk to Mac for 0.5 seconds outside a mcdonalds before he went in and other people from the concert saw him
>>
>>74580125
>poor white people don't exist
>>
wait... are you guys actually complaining because regular people use thriftstores?
shouldn't that be, you know, a good thing? it's not like there's just a small amount of used clothes and they're stealing them from poor people that are left naked and shivering in the rain: those shops are usually bursting with unused clothes. there's just less waste if more people buy them.
>>
dude it's chill bro

have fun haha godbless
>>
>>74580166
t. virgin
>>
>>74582669
I think they're offended because they assume Mac DeMarco fans are "slumming it". Like wealthy kids who move to a non wealthy neighborhood and pretend their families aren't paying for everything they have. I've met a few people like this and it is annoying when they're being deceitful because they want to fit in with a crowd they see as hip, but most Mac DeMarco superfans are just teens following a fashion trend. It harms no one and it's stupid to be upset over it.
>>
>>74579484
He wears a raincoat, stumbles about a lot then kisses the bassist
>>
i saw him in Saigon and it was fun, he seemed to be having a good time and it rubbed off on the crowd
>>
>>74579733
>Mac DeMarco makes serene care-free music
>therefore black and hispanic people can't relate because they all grew up in single father homes and saw their cousin die in a drive-by at six
end this meme

In terms of non-whites I've seen in the audience

Mac DeMarco >>>> Death In June > Sutcliffe Jugend > Ariel Pink
>>
>>74582703
KEK
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.